👻 That's not me?!👻

Warning: violence

"I already told you! I need a break and I'm not going to the office, I trust that you can oversee my company.Now stop calling me Mike!" Y/n signed and hung up her phone before her co worker tried to convince her to come back.Y/n knew he was worried about being responsible of her company but he had nothing to worry about, she picked him cause he was a very capable man and also had a business mindset, plus her and Mike had been friends since kindergarten so she trusted that he would do a great job.Y/n is 24 years old when her father signed this company over to her cause of his ailing health so she knew how business went at a young age, but it didn't change the fact that she had her own dreams she wanted to fulfill, but then she never wanted to disappoint her father. Y/n has a comfortable life, her dream job, and a beautiful house, just about everything a person could wish for, but it feels like she was always missing something, it's like she wasn't free to be herself without being suffocated by her overbearing life style, all the fun that she should be having at the young age of 24, involves paper work, competing with other companies, signing and overseeing documents, stocks, firing people, etc. So she needed this trip, badly, in order to find herself and to be back to her old self again.

Y/n was currently on her way to the airport, to take a flight to Japan.But once again Mike is calling her and pestering her, so she crossed the street and picked up your phone "Mike! I already told you I'm not-"

"Lady watch out!" a man screamed.

Y/n turned around and found herself being hit by a 4 wheeler trunk and it's as if everything happen in slow motion, Y/n felt the force throw her body across the ground, and nothing but pain hit her whole body like lightening, but she couldn't scream nor move all she saw was a crowd of people looking at her with a face of horror.

Is this how I'm going to die? jeez this is all Mike's fault, I should haunt his ass.

As Y/n fruitlessly tried to fight against the sudden drowsiness, it finally won and all her senses began to shut down.

Joker's POV

"Harley get back here NOW!" I yelled at Harley, who was currently disobeying me.

"NO! mista J I've had enough of you treating me like I'm toy!" Harley screams echoed through the penthouse as she was going to retrieve her stuff.

I rolled my eyes "I'm not treating you like my toy, you are MY toy and toys don't back talk, so last warning GET YOUR ASS BACK IN MY OFFICE AND I'LL GO EASY ON YA!" I growled, waiting for a response and I got none which pissed me off even more, so I got up and flipped my desk on the ground while grinning. "Oh Harls you really know how to rev me up~" I ran upstairs and kicked the bedroom door open, breaking the hinges off.To find her halfway done packing, I pushed her back against the wall roughly, pinning her in the corner.

"So you think you can leave me!" I laughed and what made it even better was the look on her face, that familiar frightened look I've grown to love, it honestly arouses me. "L-let me go!" she yelled, I shook my head, ignoring her cries "you shouldn't have ignored daddy~"

She was able to break loose from my vice grip and punched me square in my face, I touch my nose with my hand and saw blood, I tried to contain my anger but she's pushing me to the limit.She dashed in the direction of the living room and me being much faster then her, I was able to yank her by the hair, pulling up close to my face "Let go you fucker! I've had enough of being treated like this!" she croaked out, while tears fell on her cheek.

"But Harls don't ya love me...your mista J..your puddin."I pouted in mock hurt. She looked up at me with what looked like sadness and hesitation but she shook it off, "no I hate you! and I never wanna see you again Joker!"