🗡 Betrayal pt.3 🗡

Y/n lifted her head from the pillow and started rubbing the sleep from her eyes, when she finally came out of her sleep haze she realized she wasn't home...well what use to be home, and it broke her heart not to find J sleeping next to her.It was so foreign not to feel his touch, his icy blue eyes that always looked at me with what I thought was love and to even hear his raspy morning voice.I craved him more then ever...now that I left him, it was so tempting just to pretend he never cheated.But just the thought made me feel even more disgusted with myself wanting a man that betrayed my trust, the more I imagined what he and that bitch was doing only fueled my sadness and anger.How could I hate and love a person so much, I never felt such a strong desire to murder in my life...till now.What a fool I was thinking I was different from the rest, even though I love him my hate for him out weighs everything.

"Oh, your up now?" Jonny voice brought her out of her pessimistic thoughts, she looked up to see him by the dining doorway.

Y/n nodded, trying not to look so depressed in front of Jonny and of course he could see through her facade, but decided not to speak on it yet.

"Well I prepared some breakfast for you." Jonny said with a small smile.

"Thanks Jonny but-" before she could finish he stopped her.

"No buts Y/n, now your going to sit at this table and eat." he said sternly, while pointing a finger at her.Y/n chuckled for the first time since she's got to Jonny's home, he always treated her like a child and she used to hate when he acted like that but now it felt so comforting.

"Fine, dad." she rolled her eyes with a small smile gracing her features and walked into the dining room to find a classic bacon and eggs breakfast, she sat down and noticed there was three plates, but why?

She looked at Jonny with a confused expression and pointed to the last plate at the end.

"Why is there three plates, are you expecting someone?" she asked.

Jonny furrowed his eyebrows and realization hit him, he never got the chance to tell you.

"Um, well Y/n that third plate is for my son." he said.

Y/n's her eyes widened and mouth hung open, "oh my god Jonny, y-you had a kid?!" she said with excitement and shock.She never pictured Jonny to have kids, he never talked about wanting any so of course this came to be very surprising.

"What's his name?!" she yelled.

Jonny chuckled, "His name is Liam Frost and he just made four years old, so now he thinks he's a big boy." Jonny air quoted big boy while playfully rolling his eyes.

Y/n laughed, "what is he like?"

"He's a very curious boy, likes to ask a lot of questions and he loves telling me about all his adventures.Like one time, he was a hero  trying to save me from the evil vegetable king, in reality he was just stalling so he didn't have to eat his vegetable, in the end he still had to eat them..oh and he hates bugs...a lot.But he's a good kid ya know, happy go lucky." Jonny smirked and scratched the back of his head.

"Where's his mother?" she questioned cautiously, and saw how Jonny's smile faded and was replaced with cold expression.

"She left...she decided she didn't want a kid nor to be in a relationship with someone who couldn't get over there-" Jonny stopped mid sentence and shook his head, "um I mean it wasn't all her fault I wasn't the best lover, I always was preoccupied with someone else so I neglected her needs.I can understand why she left me but Liam, he shouldn't have to suffer.And every time he ask for his mother I have to give him some bullshit excuses and he can tell something isn't right, but he's not sure and I can't keep lying."