👰 Till Death Do Us Part 🤵

Warning-Violence, abuse, rape implied and gore.

"Clean yourself up before I get back home, doll." you watched as your green haired lover got off the bed and put his attire back on.He headed back out as usually for 'business' and left you to your own disposal.

You whimpered as you got your sore bruised riddled body out of bed, feeling no better than a average prostitute.

The Joker was never like this with you before he used to treat you like a queen, showering you with his attention and his overly compensated gifts.He loved showing you off to all his business partners, just so he can tease and kill them later.Now you was just another toy in his collection.At this point you didn't have any more tears to shed, you was numb to the abuse but the mental anguish he put you through changed you.You used to be a vibrant girl with spunk, you didn't take shit from no one, you relayed on yourself for everything but the moment the Joker came into your life, he stripped every last bit of who you used to be, just to mold you into what he called 'perfect' .What he wanted was a submissive doll who took everything he gave and still would get up and obey his every command no questions asked, and that's what you did just for him, not knowing the moment you showed vulnerability to the Joker he would use it against you. 

You went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, to wash away everything the Joker did to you last night.As if your getting rid of all the wrong he did you.

At times you wondered why you stayed, but every time you questioned his love he'll whisper all those sweet venomous words you needed to hear just so you could go back to being his obedient toy.

After you finished washing up, you decided to straighten out the Joker's closet cause he had the tendency of leaving his clothes scattered when he couldn't find a 'good' shirt to wear.But the more you started putting the clothes back in order you notice a slight red stain on his white collared shirt and it wasn't no blood stain, this had the slight imprint of lips.As if this women was marking the Joker as hers.Everybody knew who you were and wouldn't dare do this shit if they didn't wanna lose there life, but this bitch must've had a death wish and you was very willing to make that wish come true.But you trust mr.J he would never do this to you, even though you guys had your ups and downs, he loves you and would never betray your trust.You guys made a vow at Ace chemicals.You shook those nasty thoughts out of your mind and continue to organize J's closet.

 You finished cleaning J closet and you felt so bored.You decided to text Mista J since you knew none of the goons would entertain you, since they were scared that the Joker would kill them for  probably even looking at you.You couldn't blame them, but it didn't help your restlessness.

Y/n- Hey babe~

Mr.J-Hey Kitten.

Y/n-I'm bored, let's go have fun together

Mr.J-I can't, daddy's busy with work.

Y/n-we can do work together like we use to.

Mr.J-we already talked about this.

Y/n-yeah I know J, but I'm not some china doll.I can handle shit!

Mr.J-I said no.

Y/n-Why?! what fucking changed J! you can't keep excluding me, we are partners in crime!

You waited for him to text you back but he never did, as usual he got what he wanted.You signed and made your way to the living room, flopping your body on the sofa.Now it was just you and your tormented mind...alone in this beautiful house.This why you hated being alone, your thoughts were like a double edged sword,It could bring great fruition or it could show you just how twisted your mind can be.Once again you had to cater to unwarranted worries your lover caused you, and just the thought of Mista J cheating on you made churn in disgust.But then those superficial desires come back and remind you that Mista J would never hurt you, he would never betray you trust.He was different, He was special and he was yours and nobody else could have him.