🌹I love you so much mr.J🌹

Imagine being the Joker's sidekick.

"BOSS! I've got ya food, what else do you need!" you came rushes in the room with german chocolate cake and coffee with a touch of jack daniel that the Joker requested from you.

The joker rolled his eyes (secretly enjoying all this adoration you was giving him) "give it here." he waved his hand for you to come in his office, you walked in the room laying the tray down on his desk smiling at him "do ya need anything else boss!" you beamed.

The joker made a pondering face "how bout cleaning the penthouse and fix the bullet holes I put in the wall."

You gasped "but you liked the holes in the wall, you said it approved the place!"

The Joker sighed "I know but Harley keeps complaining about it soooo that's why I need you to fix it, oh and also send Frosty this documents too."

"Aye Aye boss!" you scurried out the room feeling your energy deplete and your smile turn into a scowl ...ever since Harley came into bosses life...I feel so left out...he used to love my stupid jokes and 'annoying' company...now it's Harley this and Harley that...what about me?!...I've been with him before that witch came, ugh! I hate her!

You stomped outta the room, you walked down the hallway and tripped on the carpet causing the papers to spread out on the floor as you rushed to pick them up , you read that mista J wanted Frost to attack a upcoming gang called 'The Titan'  to show them who the real king is...maybe this is a chance  for you to finally show mista J how useful you could be! then he will start giving you attention, just like the good ole days!

So instead of  giving Frost the papers, you sneak back towards your room , getting ready to ambush these  fuckers, you brought your silencer gun, Iphone, time bombs (cause why not) and hide your knife on your thigh and decided to wear a black shirt, black legging and black creepers...ya know ya gurl gotta stay incognito!

You walked to the front door to be stopped by frost.

"Where are you going (Y/n)?" Frost eyebrows raised in suspicion.

"Well Frosty if ya wanna know sooo bad I'm going to get some damn tampons, cause Satan decided today was a great day to STAB MY GODDAMN VAGINA!"  you screamed to make the lie believable.

Frost shook his head, taking a step to the side letting you leave, as you left the penthouse you skipped down the hallway going toward the elevator, making your way outside.Time to teach these Titan brats a lil lesson they'll never forget.

~Timeskip brought to you by The Joker in a broccoli  onesie! (lowkey that would be so cute! )

Currently you was in a vent at the Titans warehouse, planting bombs in all areas of this shit hole, rat infested place you call a hideout and you heard a familiar voice, so you crawl slowly towards the vent opening to see who this person was.

"How come you guys can't get nothing right! all ya had to do was aim right at his skull and BANG! I could've been the Queen of Gotham without that angry fucker!"

Oh shit...is that Harley?! how could Harley betray mista J...he has been nothing but nice to her, well sometimes but he treats her better then me! that fucking hoe!  you went in your pocket and grabbed your phone recording Harley's long rant towards mista J and you quickly sent it to Frost, to let him know what was going on but as you put your phone up the vent caved in, exposing you! and oh boy was you fucked, fighting wasn't your thing but escaping and shooting you 're pretty good at.

"What the fuck?! what is she doing here!" Harley yelled in a high pitch voice while pointing an accusing finger at you.

You groaned, quickly getting up while glaring at Harley  "How could you betray mista J?! when he has been nothing but good to you!"