💎 Only the best for his Queen 💎

Warning: overload of fluffiness and smut implied.

Today is Valentine's day and Y/n decided to take it upon herself to do something special for her king.She knew he had been stressed due to Batsy ruining his thorough heist, with ease.Mister J had stayed cooped up in his office for a week, not giving his poor lover any attention.

So here she is in the kitchen, highly frustrated and disappointed.The recipe for fudge brownies was simple, a stick of butter, unsweetened cocoa, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour and salt.Well obviously it went terribly wrong, due to Y/n's horrible culinary skills.The kitchen was a wreck, dishes piled up in the sink, batter splattered all on the counter as well as the floor, and overly burnt fudge brownies sitting on the stove.She look down at her purple colored lingerie and frowned, to see there were sprinkles of flour all over it.Y/n specifically wore this piece because it was mister J's favorite, and now that was soiled as well.

"Where did I go wrong?" She huffed out, while looking at the catastrophic mess in front of her.

"What are you talking about?" Mister J grumbled, putting a hand through his disheveled hair and squinting from the light, being as he was in his office for so long.

Y/n squeaked and turn to her lover with a guilty expression.

Mister J finally put his attention to her to see flour on some parts of her body and lingerie, then he looked behind her to see the entire kitchen was a mess.He sighed and craned his neck, "explain this, Y/n." Gesturing with his hands.

"So baby, I know that you've been stressed out this week and I thought I'd do something special for you, since it's Valentine's day.I tried to make you brownies, but I failed, I'm sorry I dirtied the kitchen and I promise I'll clean it up."

Mister J never understood why Y/n loved holidays, it was just the same as any other day.But the one thing he did enjoy is the pampering he receive on days like these.

He sighed and walked over to his lover.Swiping his thumb over her cheek, smearing the chocolate.He licked it, "hmm, it doesn't taste bad." she smiled when she heard that.

"But It would've been better if I got to eat it." he teased.

Instantly Y/n frowned, once again feeling guilty for disappointing him."Don't frown pumpkin, you know I love to see those pearly whites." He grinned and flicked her bottom lip.Causing her to pout at first and then smiled."There's that smile daddy loves, now let's get you cleaned up."

Y/n nodded and strut pass mister J, making him smack her butt.She gasped and giggled, strutting her way to the shower.Y/n stripped the flimsy piece of clothing on the floor, and turned the water on.Immediately after she felt the cold metal from mister J's rings touch her hip, sending shivers down her spine.Y/n turned around to see a him fully naked, she couldn't help but stare.

"Like what you see baby girl?" He rasped, while gripping her hip tightly.

Y/n looked into his icy blue eyes, "always daddy." she said breathlessly.

Mister J licked his bottom lip with lust in his eyes, and pulled her into the shower. "After when we finish washing up, I have something planned.So wear that dress daddy loves to see you in...and out of as well." he purred, standing in back of her, seeing the full view of her butt.

Y/n just knew that he was holding back from doing naughty things to her, she was even tempted to disobey just to receive the punishment.But hearing her king had something special planned made her swoon, cause he'd rarely cares about silly things like Valentine's day.So she was going to have to be patient, and that always proved to be hard for her.