When you get jealous

Warning-cussing

-Start glaring death dagger at the stripper that's flirting with your man.

"Did this bitch just touch him?!"

-Looks back at J to see his reaction.

"Is he enjoying this?!

-Fuck him! I don't need a man anyway, I'm an independent woman who doesn't-

-Glances back over to J

"I didn't give her permission to give my man a lap dance?!

-J turns his attention towards you with a arrogant smiling, automatically letting you know he's fucking with you.

-Your pissed off but don't wanna let him win.

-let 10 minutes pass and now he beckons more strippers.

"This disrespectful piece of shit?!"

-Throwing back the shots.

-At this point your drunk AF.

-Looks back over to J and sees him whispering in a stripper's ear, making her giggle.At this point you lost your cool and stomped to V.I.P ready to fuck a bitch up.

-Glares at the strippers, "get away from my man, I had enough of your nasty ass flirting!"

-The strippers look at J, completely unfazed by your yelling.

-Pissed, you give the grabby girl the beating of her life.Making the other strippers flee and J laughing his ass off.

-After his fun with the strippers and the business meeting, it was time to go back home.

-The moment you two got into the car, Jonny can sense your annoyed and his boss is amused.

Oh boy...

"Did you have fun princess?" he attempts to pull you in his lap, which makes you scoot away from him.

"Jonny can you tell your boss that I'm not talking to him." you said sternly.

Oh shit *Jonny sweats* looks at his boss in rear view mirror, sees he's pissed...probably cause you denied his touch and ignored him.

"Umm boss-" the Joker glares  at Jonny with the 'I dare you face', making Jonny quickly shut up.

"Are you still bitter about the whole club thing doll? what can I say I'm irresistible~" he rasped.

The nerve of this man!

"Jonny could tell your boss he's a piece of shit." you deadpanned.

-And that's when all hell broke out, you two started arguing the whole car ride back home.

"Come on Jonny, let's watch a movie together!" you grab Jonny's arm pulling him inside the penthouse.

-Jonny looks behind him to see his boss giving him *you must have a death wish face* he gulps trying to avoid sudden death.

-"Umm Ms.Y/n I love a good movie but ya know my wife is pregnant and she's waiting back home for me."

You nod but pout internally, "while at least I know someone who treats his girl with respect UNLIKE SOMEONE I KNOW."

*Joker rolls his eyes* "watch your mouth princess."

-You roll you eyes and walk pass Jonny going straight to the bedroom.

-J follows after only to find the door lock.

"Stop being a brat and open the damn door!"

"No fuck you..." you mumbled while sitting on the bed sulking.

-Getting impatient the Joker shot the knob, busting inside to see you still ignoring.

-J sighs and takes a seat next to you but this time you don't scoot away from him.

"I'm sorry doll, I was just fucking with you I didn't think it would hurt your feelings this much."

You wasn't expecting him to say that, the Joker wasn't the type to apologize even when he knows he fucked up.

"Well it did." you snuggled close to his chest, breathing in his scent.

"You asshole." you mumbled.

"Watch it, princess." he purred, glad you wasn't mad at him.

-You and the Joker made love for the first time, instead of rough sex.

-And for the rest of the night he pampered you.