🐶 Lyric prank on Mista J part 3 🐶

Warning: swearing.

So this time it was Y/n turn to leave her Mister J for a business trip, regrettably.Since her trusty henchmen Rose was no longer falling for her antics, she needed someone to fall prey to her mischievous ways.So this was another opportunity to prank bae, I mean why sit idle when she could be messing with Mister J!

Y/n-Woah...

Mister J- ?

Y/n-I got a text from your ex, J.

Mister J- Harley? what does she want again?

Y/n-She said to look through your texts.

Mister J- first of all, why the fuck did you even touch my phone, SECOND who said you could hack my shit?  THIRD, why the fuck didn't I know?! and LAST, why did she say that?!

Y/n-I'm not the kind of girl to snoop, but I had a feeling too.

Mister J-Had a feeling of what?! make sense already woman!

Y/n-And now I'm looking for my next boy.

Mister J-No the hell your not! and if you don't start explaining to me what the fuck your talking about, I'm will kill that useless pet of yours.

Y/n-you better not J... She was telling me where you were, last night.

Mister J-I'm pretty sure all of Gotham knew where I was last night..cause I was having a tango with the Bats, duh...Is that all you wanted to know?

Y/n-I was doing business, thinking you're alone.While you were having sex with your ex-girl!

Mister J- Well...

Mister J-Since the cats out the bag...it's true me and Harls have been fucking around this whole week, while you was gone, and I must say doll, it was fun.

Y/n-WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU WERE REALLY SCREWING THAT HOE?!

Mister J-Yep, don't act surprise princess.I'm the Joker I do whatever I please and by the way I haven't fed your stupid dog in a week, it's dead...oh well hahahaha!

At this point all Y/n felt was anger and despair, she found out her boyfriend is cheating on her and he killed her baby! now all she wanted to do was kill J and Harley for revenge.She ignored his text and got packed, ready to get back to Gotham, forgetting all about her business deal in Los Angeles.

"Rose get the fucking Jet, where going back to Gotham!"

~ 14 hours later~

"J! where the fuck are you!" Y/n rampaged through the apartment with guns blazing, ready to shoot anything in her sight.When she got to there shared bedroom she saw mister J sitting on the bed with a big triumph smile on his face, and her great Dane cuddled close to him.Y/n dropped her gun on the floor in shock, not caring if it went off.

"Look at how the tables has turned." Mister J cackled at Y/n's flustered face.

"Shut up!" she ran over to her dog and hugged him closely, as he licked her face excitedly.

"That's what you get for leaving me alone and horny pumpkin, we have some catching up to do.He slapped her butt with a grin, as she glared at him.

Yikes! I guess after all those pranks, mister J finally decided to retaliate.But Y/n wasn't one to back down, so let the prank wars begin! 

A/n

Hey you guys, I swear I love doing these lyric pranks with mister J lol.I'm currently working on my that chapter I was telling you guys about, and decided to write this one for fun.If you enjoyed reading plz vote or comment, don't be a ghost :)

The song name- Tinie Tempah ft Tinashe text from your ex.