🔫Bonnie & Clyde🔫

Warning- shit is about to get real.

"I've got ya now Jack, what did ya think you can run away from ya past and don't think that shit will come back and bite ya in the ass...well karma's a bitch " me and (Y/n) was surrounded by at least 50 goons, guns all aimed at us ready to fire any moment...I fucked up, we barely have any amno...we only had to do this last heist and we could've had it all...

{one week before}

"Jack I have to tell you something." we were currently in a cheap motel and I was sitting on the bed cleaning my gun, I looked up to see (Y/n) by the bathroom doorway fidgeting nervously, I sighed "what is it sweetheart?" I patted the bed to signal her to sit, she swayed slowly towards the bed "I'm p-pregnant." I froze...I going to be a father..a father..me?...oh my god!...we're pregnant?!...that's my child in her stomach!

"I'm sorry Jack! I didn't plan for this!" I guess she took my silence for disapproval, so I embraced her passionately but gently so I didn't hurt are baby "no no no I'm not mad babygirl...far from it! I'm so happy I'm going be a father!" (Y/n) embraced me lovingly and we was in pure bliss till I saw my wife look worried, so I gripped her shoulder while feeling concerned "what's the matter sweetheart?" she looked down "b-but J we barely have any money to support are self how will we support a baby?" she was right we are poor, I was an engineer at a chemical plant but I quit my job to pursue my dream of being a stand-up comedian...of course that didn't work out well...and (Y/n)'s job isn't enough for rent let alone a baby...I tried to stay away from the life of crime but I guess I'm gonna have to speak with an old friend.

"Don't worry (Y/n) we still have money, we will manage."

"yeah but J-" she went to speak but I interrupted her "Just worry about that baby, I don't want you to stress yourself out, okay?" (y/n) smiled at me and hug me again "I love you Jack, you don't have to go through this alone." I wrapped my arms around her small frame "together to the end?" she squeezed me tighter "always and forever, Jack."

After talking about baby names, how we would be great parents and all the stupid Christmas photos we would send (Y/n)'s parents, (Y/n) finally went to bed, so I snuck out of the bed grabbing the keys to the motel and headed out to visit Ricci.

~

I got to his mansion to be stop at the gate by his goons "Who are you? and state ya business."

"Tell him it's Jack and I came for a...favor." the goons both looked at each other then smiled "come in, boss would be happy to see ya."

I knew meeting him again would be risky and dangerous but what choice do I have...

The goons walked me inside his mansion and one of them went inside his room...I assume he is telling Ricci I am here but I have to be guarded so I hide my pistol inside my coat, luckily they didn't search me.The goon came out of Ricci's office holding the door, signaling me to go in.

Ricci swiveled in his chair facing me with a salesmen smile "Jack! how have you've been?! I haven't seen you since...what! are last juvenile escape, those were the good days, huh!"

I chuckled, coming over to give Ricci our signature handshake "yeah those days were wild."

Ricci waved his hand toward the sit opposite of him "sit down! we have to catch up Jacky boy!"

I sat down getting straight to the point "I came today cause I need a job."

Ricci chuckled darkly "you never change huh jack? always sooo blunt, lighten up will ya, now tell me why you reallu came for a job? cause the last we talked I was sure you was done being a criminal and shit, so what changed?"