🐦Paradise 🐦

The song Calvin Harris feels inspired me to make this...it was something in the beat that made me create this.

Imagine vacation time with mista J. (warning short smut)

After months and months of begging, pleading and arguing with mista J that you guys should go on vacation and his constant no's and bullshit excuses he finally gave in and kept his promise under certain circumstances, he brought a private island and private jet under a different name, took a pilot for hostage, and left Frosty in charge of his kingdom for the time being, it wasn't easy but hey it's worth it!

"Come on J! hurry! it's time to go!" you yelled while getting inside the jet.

J mumbled some nasty words under his breath and took a seat besides you "remind me why we are doing this?"

You turn to J to see him looking grumpy "cause it's fun!" you laughed, J turn to you with the 'are you serious' face "Pumpkin I think we have a different version of fun."

You shook you head before whispering in J's ear something dirty "ohhh~ you dirty lil minx, maybe we do have some similarities in what I call fun." J purred.

"S-sir are you ready to take flight?" the nervous pilot asked, causing J to growl from being interrupted, before J could kill the pilot you yelled "we were born ready! right baby?" J rolled his eyes in frustration "let's get this over with." you frowned from his negativity but decided you was going to make him eat his words by showing him all the 'fun' you guys could have without killing, stealing and torturing, cause honestly you needed a break cause the same ole shtick was starting to bore you, so for once you wanted to go a little simple and have a 'normal' vacay with your bae.

As the jet was finally in the sky, you decided to look out the window at the scenery, seeing as you was getting further and further away from Gotham "look how ugly Gotham looks mista J."

J wasn't even looking at you nor speaking, you could tell he was slowly regretting this trip "imagine that beautiful ocean water and all the sandcastles we can make!" you replied happily, still he was ignoring you "and luckily I brought a camera to capture all the fun maybe are hostage...I mean pilot could take the pics of us." and again you got nothing but silence. You knew you had to distract J before he changed his mind and break his promise to you...sadly the pilot had to be used..but his sacrifice won't be in vein.

You giggled, causing J to turn his attention towards you "what's so funny?" you grabbed mista J's hand "I got something fun we can do." he looked at you confused "and what is that?" you pulled him up and leaded him towards the pilot's room, sitting him down, normally the pilot would have everyone seated but given the circumstances he stayed quiet.

"What are you doing doll?" J watched as your hands traveled to his pants, pulling them down slightly but just enough to where his dick is out "you naughty naughty girl, looking at what your doing to poor mister pilot man~" you looked up innocently "but daddy I just want you to be happy~" that was true, you wanted J to enjoy this trip not worry about his next plans for when he gets back to Gotham, you wanted him to live in the moment with you and have what you called fun.

J roughly pulled you on his lap and you guys shared a passionate make out session "hmm~ is that you gun or are you happy to see me~" you purred in his ear, causing J to burst out in laughter "I don't know doll, why don't we find out." J roughly pulled your underwear off and the cold draft hit your core causing you to shiver "daddy I need you~" J looked at you with lustful eyes then turn to the pilot with a shit eating grin "you wanna look?" the pilot didn't know what to say but he knew to choose his words very carefully "umm s-sir I-I have to keep my eyes on where I'm going." J grin grow bigger "but that's not what I asked you, I said do. you. wanna. look." you knew J was only fucking with him (cause he likes to see people squirm) "N-no umm y-y-yes...I don't know." he was stuttering and if his heart was visible you would probably see how fast it was going "which one is it~ your starting to get on my nerves you fucker!" J growled playfully, "please s-sir I just want to fly the jet." J pouted "that's not what I asked~" you giggled "J leave this poor man alone and play with me~" mista J laughed "is my princess craving my attention?" you nodded then without warning J pushed you down on his hardened shaft, causing you to whimper in pain and pleasure.

"Aww J!" J gripped your hips tighter and slammed you harder on his shaft "doll your so tight~" he then feverishly sucked on you collarbone causing bruises to form "hmm f-faster daddy~" J chuckled "you greedy bunny~" he obeyed and fasten his pace making them harder and forceful, hitting your g-spot with every thrust "s-so good hmm~" you held on J's neck biting down roughly causing blood to drip, he groaned "J I'm c-close!" he quicken his thrusts "me too doll" J took his other hand and roughly pulled your hair to watch you cum. You felt a familiar knot form in your stomach, causing you to clench around J's shaft "daddy!" you let go and as you was riding out you high J finally came and you felt you eyes growing heavy, snuggling toward J's chest, you sighed "I love you J." and you finally fell asleep "me too princess." J whispered in your ear, then he turned to the harden pilot "how did you like your front row seat~" the pilot jumped, trying to hid his clothed member "relax I'm not going to kill ya...yet~" the pilot shuddered with fear, causing J to laugh, making you stir in your sleep "see you almost woke my princess up." J glared at the pilot "I'm sorry s-sir."

J ignored the pilot and picked up you bare body leaving the pilot's room, he laid you down on the seat, covering your body with a fleece blanket, J stared at you with predator eyes then sat on the opposite side from you and not long after he fell asleep.

Author's note

Pt 2 will be posted next!