Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty

Warning: violence, smut and swearing.

I have been in Blackgate prison for 4 months now, originally I was supposed to be put in Arkham Asylum; but I guess after Batman investigated my case in depth I was put here, cause he's nosy as always.In a week I will be in death row for mass murder, torture, and terrorism, I have a history of other crimes I have committed but since there is no solid proof on there end that's all they charged me with, not that it really matters when they believe they've finally 'got me'. I'm not worried one bit, cause I've have been planning to escape the moment I got put in this shit hole.Now I won't lie this was a very difficult task to do, but after analyzing every worker in this place for months, it's easier to spot the rotten apples from the good.Elliot: the guard that's seems to be frequently in charge of my cell was one of those rotten apples, all I had to do was bribe him with some money and now he's working for me; even though it does get a little tricky with his rotating schedule, I'm still able to maneuver since he warns me before hand.Now Daryl was a tough nut to crack, he was the one in charge of the control room; that room is the lock and he is the key to my escape, so I got Elliot to smuggle a phone for me that luckily got to me; and I called my loyal pet..I mean henchmen Archie, to dig up any information on him; and weeks later I found out Daryl has a beautiful wife and a baby on the way.After I found his weakness everything fell in line, just like a puzzle; so I got Archie to scare Daryl into submission.

Y/n watched as the guard came by her cell, and proceeded to unlock it.Already knowing the drill she got up on her feet, waiting for him to open it."It's dinner time, inmate!" Y/n ignored the obvious statement and walked past him.Deciding to skip her meal cause food was the last thing on her mind, she glanced at all the tables; trying to find a familiar face.

Victor Zsasz.

Y/n walked across the room and sat by the scarred man, at first he glared at her not knowing who it was; then when he saw it was one of his favorite employers and he gave her a lopsided smile with insanity plaguing his features.

"So you got caught too I see." he shifted his full attention to Y/n and she nodded while leaning her head on her hand, with boredom on her face.

"Who caught you?" he asked.

"That bastard Batman." She said with venom laced in her tone.

"What did you do this time?" he said dryly.

"Nothing." Y/n gave him a sly smile and shifted uncomfortably in her seat, "what about you mister Zsasz? I'm pretty sure you didn't willingly come here."

"Batman caught me while I was doing a job, and originally brought me to Arkham but now I'm here.And the moment I can break free from this place I've got a special place I will put my mark just for him." he growled at the ending, and banged his fist on the table causing a guard to glare at Victor, "Hey inmate, I have no problem bringing you back to your cell!" just when Victor was about to say something back, Y/n waved a dismissive hand and flashed the guard an insane smile, "my friend over here just got carried away, there's no need for the hostility." the guard looked at her and then back at Victor for a second, but nodded and went back to ignoring the duo."Your going keep fucking around, and find yourself in seg." she shook her head at Victor, while he was still calming down.

"Yeah whatever." he grumbled, while looking at the guard as if he was ready to kill him.

"How long have you've been here?" she questioned, trying to get his attention back.

"10 long fucking months, what about you?" he asked, turning his head back to you.

"4 months." Y/n said, while tapping her nails lightly on the table.