18♡

-this will be a long chapter-

_

Jeongguk

It had been two weeks since Jeongguk had gotten released from the hospital. Taehyung, Yoongi, his mom and Jimin were taking shifts to assist him. It was a little weird, but everyone would break the ice their own way.

Taehyung told him about work and different gossip. Apparently, manager-nim had a girlfriend, so he was happier. Hence his and Taehyung's raise in salary.

Yoongi would talk to him about his music and experiences in clubs. He would also remind him how grateful he should be to not only Tae, but also to Jimin for lending them the car and stalling the other three, and to Yoongi himself. Basically, he let him know again and again about how badass they were and how thanful he should be for their saving his ass.

His mom would treat him like a baby. I got taller, heavier and muscular, how am I still a baby to her?

Jimin... Well. Jimin didn't really say a lot. Jeongguk noticed the blond boy was quieter and less annoying than usual. When he talked he'd say things like 'do you want to eat anything?' and 'what do you want to do to pass your time?".

Amongst everyone, Jimin-nurse was his least favorite nurse. He wished Park Jimin acted normal and went back to how he was. Where's that jerk?

As if Jimin had heard him, he said "You feel weird around me now?" Jeongguk frowned. He did not. Jimin was the one acting weird.

"No." he replied monotonously. "Ah, that hurts!" he let out and placed a hand above his ribs.

It didn't actually hurt, since he'd made no move at alll, but he got what he wanted. And that was Jimin's attention.

Jimin stood up from where he was working and went straight next to Jeongguk. "Where?! Is it this side?" he asked immediately. "Should I put some ice on it? Spray?"

Jeongguk chuckled and Jimin's expression turned confused... "You worry a lot, hyung. It's okay, it doesn't hurt anymore." Jeongguk said with a smile.

"Oh, okay." Jimin replied almost inaudibly.

-

Jimin

"You worry a lot, hyung. It's okay it doesn't hurt anymore."

Phew. Jimin was glad.

But what was that? Jeongguk had called Jimin 'hyung'.

To be called a 'hyung' was not a simple thing. It meant something different for both of them. Not only did it mean that they had a deeper bond than before, but also that Jeongguk acknowledged Jimin as his brother, his family. (a/n: lmao familyzoned)

Jimin didn't even know why Jeongguk would call him that. They weren't that close. He had barely known him for the past few weeks.

Maybe it slipped him. "Why would you call me that?" he asked nevertheless.

"What, 'hyung'? Just know that I mean it. It's not like we're strangers..." Jeongguk replies. "You took care of me for the past fourteen days."

Oh, was that it?

"Sure. Call me that if you want." he said and went back to what he was doing.

"What is that? Reaper work?" Jeongguk said, standing up a little to take a peek.

"Shhh!" Jimin shushed him. "First of all, lower your voice, would you? Secondly, that's not polite. I'm a collector."

"Ah, I see." Jeongguk says sarcasticly. "A reaper, then." he smiles as Jimin rolls his eyes. "So what are you doing, hyung?" he spoke and put emphasis on the word 'hyung'.