The Youngest Weasley

The Burrow was surrounded by lush green grass fields, and was home to a few pigs, a dozen chickens and a colony of gnomes. The house itself looked as though extra stories had been added on and held together by magic. it was crooked and rickety looking but at the same time sturdy and strong. Harry grabs his trunk and Hedwig whilst the twins carry y/n's luggage for her. They may seem goofy but they were gentlemen.

Ron quietly opens the door to the kitchen and motions for everyone to follow. Harry, Fred, and George, set down the animals and trunks as y/n moves through the kitchen with awe. The dining table has mismatched chairs of different colours and designs, there's pots and pan cleaning themselves and yarn knitting itself into a scarf. The most intriguing thing was a clock that showed the whereabouts of the entire Weasley family. As she examined it, the hands showing the faces of Fred, George and Ron moved from "lost" to "home". Ron came up behind her, a bread roll stuffed in his mouth.

"It's not much, compared to your place y/n, but it's home." he said still chewing.

Harry and y/n said at the same time, "I think it's brilliant."

y/n was about to continue to explore the house when thumping footsteps came down the stairs and a deadly looking Molly Weasley landed at the bottom of them, "Where - have - you - been?!" She yelled at the group. She turns to Harry and y/n and softens her face, "Harry, y/n, how wonderful to see you two." y/n smiles in return, but she is still kind of terrified of the woman. Mrs Weasley turns back to her sons, "Bed empty. No note. Car gone. You could have died! you could have been seen! - Of course I don't blame you two." She said the last part softer at Harry and y/n. y/n was about to start bursting out laughing at the sight. All of the Weasley boys were taller than little Molly, but nevertheless, the cowered in her enraged state.

Then Ron had the courage to speak up , "They were starving Harry, Mum. There were bars on his window."

"Well you best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley." Molly countered jabbing her index finger into his chest. She then smiled at y/n and Harry, "Come on, time for a spot of breakfast."

Soon enough, Ron, Fred, George, Harry, y/n, and even Percy, were sat around the table with food being piled onto their plates. Percy gave y/n a nod of acknowledgment but he actually greeted Harry. Typical. Breakfast was done in no time with Mrs Weasley mainly using magic to cook the eggs, bacon, sausages and toast. y/n normally made all of her own meals, and when her Grandmother was helping it had to be done by hand, Martha being a squib and all. The table was silent, either because everyone was busy eating, or the Weasleys were still wary of Molly's anger. The silence was broken when a small little red-headed girl ran into the kitchen wearing a long nightdress. 

"Mummy, mummy," she called, "have you seen my jumper?" she asked

"Yes, dear, it was on the cat." Mrs Weasley replied and the girl smiled. She looked at the table and went wide eyed once she spotted Harry.

"Hello" Harry said sweetly. But Ginny just dashed back out of the room, "What did I do?"

"Ginny" said Ron in an undertone to Harry, "She's been talking about you all Summer. A bit annoying, really. Girls..."

y/n kicked Ron's shin from under the table and he winced, making Harry and the twins snicker. It was always y/n keeping Ron in his place. She was about to give him a spray when Arthur Weasley walked through the front door. "Morning Weasleys!" he called as he walked inside. His sons and wife all greeted him. He hadn't noticed Harry nor y/n sat at the table yet. "What a night. Nine raids. Nine!"

"Raids?" Harry asked Ron.

"Dad works in the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts office." Ron explained, "Dad loves Muggles, thinks they're fascinating."