Why Me!

Mask on
F*ck it mask off
With a final dab at the end the video finally finishes
My legs feeling sore I wrap up my video equipment and head back into my 2 bedroom apartment instantly smelling my moms cooking
Mom: Hey Tanya dinners almost ready
Annoyed I inore her comment and walk down the hall to my Room. I set myself down at my working desk to post my dance video. Sometimes I wonder why I do these dance videos. I dance around "laughing" like my life is so great. But its not. There's nothing in My life that I should be happy about except my fans. The only time I have a real smile on my face is when I see my fans other than that I am identified as people call depressed. My father died before I was born and my brother passed away from leukemia at the age of 5. The only person I have in my life is my mother and I dont even try to talk to her. I feel so alone and I dont even think she notices . I feel like I'm being so straight forward but thats the truth and I can't change it. On top of that I hate this dumb apartment that I moved into 3 days ago. Its so small and now I have to go to a completely different high school with people I don't even know or care about.

I finished editing the video and posted it for my millions of fans to see, Mother is always bugging me telling me that I should not be so sad all the time since I have all of the most loving fans a person could ever have. Shes not wrong their amazing but she doesn't get it. My fans don't know my life. My fans dont know what I'm going through so how are they supposed to help me when their scattered all over the world?
It was 9:00 pm and I crawled into my bed forcing myself to fall asleep early since I was starting highschool tomorrow . As I drifted off to sleep I thought about how lonely I'm gonna be in school. Ugh

GET UP TANYA! TANYA KERR YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!

I jerked my head up searching for the source that woke me up.

Me: What do you want!

Mom: Get dressed and get to school because your late!

I turned my head to my alarm clock and saw that it was 8:30. By instinct I basically flew out of bed and straight into the bathroom. I took a quick shower half washing my self and tieing my hair into a messy bun. I stepped into shorts with black legging a white long shirt and white shoes. I grabbed my backpack and ran through the kitchen grabbing a fruit bar and ran out the door. I took the stairs down to the first floor and bolted out the apartment buildings door and to the school. I. could feel my hair flying around as I ran like I was Usain Bolt.

I finally made it to the school sweat curdling down my face. I headed into the school and saw no one was in the hallways knowing that first period had already started . I took out my schedule and saw that my locker was 321 I headed to my locker and stuffed my backpack inside taking out the books I needed. I headed to my first class which was science I walked around the hallway half lost until I found the classroom. As soon I walked into the classroom almost all of the girls and boys got up screaming as if they were fan girls. Guess what. They were.

Kina: Omg your Tanya Choreograph Right? Omg Im Kina I love you so much!

Lola:Omg me too!

Woah. I dont know why I did not expect this to happen. I spent about 19 minutes taking pictures with fans. With all of my classmates surrounding me I could here the teacher say

Teacher: Well this is Tanya Kerr who i guess all of you know.

My classmates were still fidgeting around all over me

teacher: Ok kids sit down Tanya you could sit down next to Mateo.

I streched my head over the crowd of people to see the one and only Mateo Bowles sitting in the middle of the classroom. I was in shock. I love him and Ayo so much I was starting to fan girl.

Me:Oh my God! Its you! I'm such a big fan!

Mateo: Hey

Everyone went and sat down and I placed my self next to Mateo trying so hard not to scream in joy. It felt so weird. I've never been this happy or excited in a while and its a relief from being sad all the time.

As the teacher began to speak I could not help but stare at Mateo the whole time blocking out whatever the teacher was saying. after a while Mateo caught me staring and chuckled a little and had a little smirk. I turned my head to act like I was looking at the teacher the whole time.

Mateo: You're not slick I saw you staring. Its fine its not always that you meet someone like me.

I laughed rolling my eyes.

Me: Please, your no more famous than I am

Mateo: Oh really a little girl can't compete against Rolex.

He held up his wrist which showed his shiny expensive Rolex.

Me: That Rolex is gonna run out of juice sooner or later. So what are you gonna do Then? Hmm? All those diamonds are gonna fall off and that gonna be it.

Mateo: Dang ok then I know now not to test you.

Me:Whatever

I turned my attention to the teacher and this time I caught Mateo staring at me. I mushed his face the other way and rolled my eyes.

The day went by pretty quickly and I actually came home very happy and I could not wait until tomorrow.

Mom: Hey hun you look happy

Me: I am

I skipped up the stairs and immediately got into my pajamas and forced my self into bed so the next day could come as fast as it could. I can't wait for school !

Only because Mateo is there.