Gloomy Days

👆 This song🔥

        I let go of Mateo and put the outfit back in the kit. I put it on his dresser and then jumped back on the bed turning on the TV. I turned on Netflix and started watching it while Mateo was still standing awkwardly. I stared at him rolling my eyes.

Me:So did you start picking out your outfit for the prom?

Mateo: Uh not yet

Me:Why are you being so awkward for? It wasn't even a big deal.

   While I was waiting for his an answer the door swung open and on the other side was Ayo and his girl.

Ayo:What's up Tanya

Me:Hi

Ayo:Whay you guys doing.

Mateo: hanging out

Ayo: Ok... it you say so

  I threw my hairbrush at him but before it could hit him he closed the door. Mateo laid on the bed and watched the show with me. Around 9:30 I got sleepy so I got up and went to the bathroom. Mateo fell asleep in the middle of the movie so I made sure I didn't wake him. Once I got into the bathroom I went to lock the door but for some reason it wasn't aligned. For 10 minutes I fidgeted with the lock for a bit but failed to get it open. Finally I gave up and closed the door as much as I could.

   I stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water. I washed my body parts and used Mateos liquid soap because it smelled like strawberry. Once I was finished I stepped out and dried myself off. I looked at myself in the giant mirror by the sink. I started to lotion up. As I was doing this I suddenly heard the door swing open. I turned around and saw Mateo standing at the door doing his little screeching screaming thing or whatever and he closed the door.

   I honestly believe he did that on purpose.

   I finished my hygiene and put on my pajamas and tied my hair up. I rolled my eyes for the foolishness I was bout to experience. I walked out of the bathroom and Mateo was no where to be found.  I put the kit back on the dresser. I looked down the hallway and saw Ayo slapping Mateo on the back

Ayo:I told you it would work. I know all the tricks

  Mateo was laughing looking all hyped. Before Mateo came back I ran to the bed and acted like I was watching TV. Mateo looked at me and sat next to me putting his arms around me. I looked at Mateo and raised my eyebrow.

Mateo:It was an accident sorry.

Me:I see you're taking advice from Ayo now

Mateo:What do you mean?

Me:When I say I say I'm not ready Mateo? I'm Not ready.

    I crawl under the covers annoyed.

Mateo:OK Sorry dang

   He kissed me and did all the extra stuff. He held me close to him resting his head on my shoulder.

Me: I'm tired

  Mateo turned off the TV and turned off the light. It was pitch black in his room. Out of nowhere I hear noises coming from Ayo's room. I grunt getting up from the bed. I bang on the wall and start yelling.

Me:YO AYO CAN YOU AND YOUR B*TCH KEEP IT DOWN

The Girl: YOUR JUST JEALOUS!

  I rolled my eyes growing aggravated.