Filler

Mateo pulled up to the front of my house and unlocked the car door and handed me my dress.

Mateo:Bye Baby see you tomorrow text me,Ok?

Me:Alright bye love you

    I kissed him goodbye and went inside the building.

Martin:Good evening Tanya

Me:Hey Martin

  I waved at him the I went up to my apartment room and unlocked the door. As soon as I walked in I heard noises coming from my moms rooms. Noises that I don't exactly want to explain. For one, why are they having sex this early in the afternoon because I know that's what their doing. I creeped upstairs into my room so they wouldn't know I was they're. I walked into my room and went on my phone.

   I was planning on staying up late because i wasn't going to be at school tomorrow because I knew we weren't going to be anything and because they weren't counting the attendance So I was just going to get ready at 6:30pm and be at the prom at 7:00 pm. I washed myself and dressed myself in something comfortable. I laid under my cover turning on Netflix.I clicked a random movie,Then i got a text from Mateo.

Mateo
    You excited for tomorrow?

Me
    Yeah,Are you going to be their for actual school tomorrow?

Mateo
        No,You?

Me
       No

Mateo
       I'm nervous

Me
      Why baby?

Mateo
         Idk,just something about it😞

Me
      You shouldn't be it going to be fine👌

Mateo
       Ok well I'm gonna go to sleep,Super tired for some reason

Me
Ok night babe❤😘

Mateo
       Night❤👋

   I set my phone down and watched the movie slowly feeling my eyes getting heavier.Then-black

       Wasssup guys😂 this is prolly the shortest chapter I've ever made but this is just a little filler so sowwey😞. Remember to follow me,vote,and comment what you feel✌👉