Are We Really Doing This?

We pulled up to the House lugging ourselves to the apartment room all of us tired and mentally drained. As I walked up the stairs Mom and Lenard walked into my mom's room.

Me: Isn't Lenard. Going home?

Mom: He's staying over today.

Me: Well where is he going to sleep

  She stood there silent blushing at Lenard.Whatever I rolled my eyes going back up the stairs. I slipped into my bed turning off the lights. I pulled the cover over my head going on my phone. The whole time Mateo was texting me.

    Mateo
             Tanya why are you making me do this?
    Me
             You already know why.😡

  Mateo
             But she's not like that🙅😣

  Me
              That's my final answer idc😑😤

Mateo
              Ok.. well how do i tell her?

Me
               That's not my problem. Goodnight 😘😹

  Mateo
                 Goodnight 😤😭

    I turned off my phone and plugged it to the charger. From there I was left to my dreams

                                                               Next Morning

                          I threw my backpack over my shoulder getting ready to leave. I opened the door and Key,Isaiah and Malik standing at the the door about to knock on it. I was so surprised and happy. They're school is on the opposite side of town so I don't know how they're here.

Me: How are you guys here? Is you're school out?

Key:We skipped

  I rolled my eyes. Whatever it's their grade. I gave them all a hug and started walking over to Mateos house so we could all walk together. Suddenly a text came in.

       Joshua
                Tanya you're not going to believe this!😁

      Me
           What?

       Joshua
                 Me and Andrea are together!

        Me
              Didn't you just meet her?😒

        Joshua
                   True love❤

       Me
             Please😒. This ❤ is going to turn into this 💔😢. 😂

           I laughed to myself stuffing my phone into my pocket.

Malik: So hows it going with you and Mateo?

Me: So weird I'm talking to a guy about my relationship problems

Key:It's cool we're your friends.

Me:well...... It's doing ok I guess besides Andrea.

Isaiah: That's still going? I thought you told him to stop talking to her?

Me: I did yesterday.

       We got to the house and walked inside seeing Mateo sitting on his couch. All the guys went up to each other patting everyone on the back greeting each other. I kissed Mateo on the cheek and then we headed to the school. Once we got there I greeted the boys goodbye and entered.