Game On

Huh?  A short girl stood in front of me. Layers of makeup spread all over her face. She had on high heels but that still did not take away from shortness. It was Jade.

Jade: Hi your Tanya right? The new girl in the highschool and one of the most famous female dancers, right?
   The highschool?

Me: Uhh yea that's me. Is there something you need?

Jade: Matter of a fact there is!

Jade stepped closer to me placing her hand on the door tightening her face up. I backed up trying not to be all up on her. She stepped forward.

  Jade: I'm going to put this sweat short and Simple-Stay away from Mateo

I instantly became pissed. Who is she to tell me who and who not to hang out with. I pulled my hands up to my hips.

  Me: I don't know if you are really trying me or if  you just lost your mind

  Jade snickered and rolled her eyes

  Jade: No I don't think so

  Me: Well, I didn't know my mother came in such a petite package. Anyways I don't have time for you. I hang out with whoever I want and I'll make sure to tell you boyfriend for now how interesting you are 😊

  Jade: heh I don't think he'll believe you after today😈
   I scrunched my eyebrows.
  Whatever I bet she is just trying to make me scared. I kicked her foot out of the door and pulled close the door with a big breath. I took another small breath and rolled my eyes. This girl is something else.
  I turned on my heels to my room.

Mom: Hey hunny did you have a good time. Whatever is causing you to change your ways and become so social is a real blessing right.
Me: Uhm, yea
   I ran up to my room and go get  ready for bed. After my routine I crawled into my bed and snuggled into my covers. Although it was severely warm it was just one of those day where I wanted to feel the soothing and soft touch of my dark purple sheets and pillows. I picked up my phone from the desk next to my bed. I scrolled through my Instagram and responded to peoples comments doing my basic thing until I realized I had not posted a dance video in days!  Oh shoot. I'll just do it after school tomorrow. I'll have a lot of free time since it will be Friday.maybe I'll ask Ayo and Te to be in it. My supporters will freak out. After hours of scrolling at 2am . I shut down my phone and plugged in the charger. I turned off my lights and laid back on my pillows. As I laid there I thought about why I used to be so depressed. I don't know if I just was not surrounded by the right people or if I wasn't around the right person.

The alarm rang and for once I heard it. Pushed my self to sit up and stretch out my arms. Looking around my room I scratched my butt and got out of bed. I did my usually routine and put on light purple overalls a black shirt white Nike shoes a black hat and left my hair falling down. I grabbed my bag and ate my breakfast which consisted of milk and Lucky Charms. I heard my mom step slowly down the stairs with her pink robe drapped around her.

Me: Morning mom

Mom: Morning I'm glad I did not have to remind you to get up for school cause I do not have the energy for this nonsense.
Mom walked off into the living room turning on the tv.
I checked my watch and threw my cereal in the sink and got up from the table.

Me: bye mom

She waved, her  eyes focused on the TV.

I Hung my backpack from my shoulders and left the room to the elevator. I got to the fist floor and passed by Martin the security guard at the front desk

Me: Hey Martin(I Waved)

Martin: Hey Tanya my daughters wanted me to ask you why haven't you been posting or something

I smiled and nodded

Me: Tell them there will be one out later on today.

Martin: Thanks sure will and also there is some young man waiting for you outside.

   I scrunched my face.

Me: OK thanks Martin

I waved goodbye and Walked outside. I turned my head to the right and saw Mateo leaning on the brick walls of the building holding a bag in his hand.

Me: Uh hi Mateo what are you doing here?

Mateo jumped and turned his head

Mateo: Oh hey sorry I wasn't paying attention

Me: Heh, its fine

Mateo: Anyways I came here just to walk you to school and give you a present for surviving a whole week at our school.
  Mateo handed me a white small bag and gestured me to open it.

   I stuck my hand in the bag and pulled out a small grey box, I instantly looked up at him. He smiled.

Me: I know you didn't!

Mateo: You don't even know what it is!

  I looked back down at the box and slowly opened the box. Inside was a shiny Rolex just like his but had  little purple emeralds around the clock. I shook my head  could not get out any words.

Mateo: You like it?

I looked up at Mateo annoyed

Me: Mateo I can't take This.

Mateo: But wh-

Me: First because this is way to much money for a present to celebrate boing to school for a whole week. Second I'm not that special to be having all this

I shoved the box into Mateo hands but he managed to force them back into mines.

Mateo: First you are special Second you are going to take this watch. There are no if ands or buts.

I paused at first but then I tool the watch out the box and wrapped around my wrist. It fit perfectly.

I gave him a huge hug and smiled.

Mateo: See now lets go.
    He put his arms around my shoulders and we  walked all the way to school  together.

  As soon as I got to school everyone noticed my new watch. Even the Teachers.
Everyone was asking who I got it from. but I lied and said my mom gave it to me. I didn't want people to use him as a source to get stuff because he gave one to me. As lunch came I stuffed my class book in my locker and walked to Teo's locker.

Me: Hey let's go are you ready

Mateo closed his locker and turned to me

Mateo: Hey so I won't be at lunch today Because me and Jade are going to eat out instead. I'll be back for our next class starts OK.

Me: OK, That's cool

I waved good bye and headed down to the cafeteria. I. bought my lunch and went to go Sit with some of the fans that go to my school. I had a great time chatting with them and giving them spoilers on what I'm planning on doing with my channel. Once lunch was over I went to get my stuff and headed to art. I walked in and got me and Teo's canvas set up for our project . A couple minutes later Mateo walked in and went straight to the teacher . He looked pretty mad so I waited for him to come back. Once Mateo finished discussing things with the teacher he walked to our canvas and planted his feet in front of me.

Me: Hey! How as lunch with you an-

Mateo said nothing and snatched my wrist and pulled the watch off of my hand.

I dropped my mouth and stared angry at  him. He held the watch in his hand a headed to the back of the class

      To be Continued

Sorry for the mistakes I fixed them 😊