You Must Be Joking

I woke up. But kept my eyes closed not wanting to feel the burn of the bright lights. I was cold so I reached for my covers on my bed. I searched around stretching my arms to get them but I couldn't find it. Frusturated I opened my eyes. I couldn't see anything for 5 seconds. I rubbed my eyes and looked down. For some reason I was not in my bed and I was on the couch. Then I looked up and saw Mateo sleeping drool dripping down his face. I looked at what I was lying on thinking it was my matress but it was Mateo's chest. Then it clicked, oh yeah he was here with me late at night. I guess we both fell asleep. Im suprised he didnt wake up and leave. I looked around and saw that my moms shoes were gone. I guess she went to work already. When does she ever work on sunday? Oh yea she took an extra day to work so she can have an extra day off, but that means no one to make me breakfast. Ugh

  I got up from the couch trying to be quite so I wouldn't wake up Mateo.  I headed to the kitchen and began to make some pancakes and sausages. While they were cooking I took out the syrup and napkins. After they were finished I made a plate for me and Mateo I placed them on the table and sat down to eat. I scrolled through instagram while I drowned my sausages and pancakes in syrup. I ate my food looking through  my instagram. I should probably make a video today, I'll put Mateo in it just cause those ones are allways getting over like 3 million views. I threw my plate in the garbage and walked to the couch to wake Mateo up so he can eat his fod and go back to his house so we can make the video.

   Me: Mateo

                      No answer.

   Me: Mateo!

           Still no answer, I don't got time for this. I slapped him on the face knowing he would wakeup. His eyes jolted open.

Mateo: wtf are you doing

Me: Go eat you're food so you can go to you're house and get dressed so we can make a video.

                                 I gasped.

Mateo: Ok you didn't have to slap me

Me: Just go eat you're food

    I turned on my heels headed to the stairs to get dressed.

Mateo: Good morning I luh you

Me: Goodmorning

   I walked up the stairs and into my room to pick out an outfit. I grabbed some white Nikes and black long shirt with zentangles on them. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene also putting on my makeup. I got dressed adding other accesories like my hoop earings and my gold bracelet, and  curled my hair. I headed down the stairs feeling fresh and clean. Mateo was gone but failed to throw his plate in the garbage. I rolled my eyes. I scraped the food out and put the plate in the sink.  To pass the time I went to sit in the front of my house to take some pictures for Instagram. I positoned the camera to a pleasing light for me and took my photos. Once I finished I sat down under the tree and posted the photos. The rest of the time I just sat there looking through instagram and youtube.

After like 15 more minutes I looked up and saw Mateo coming down with a group of other boys. Again the boys that were at the park the other day.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Once he got closer I got up from the tree.

Me: Why did you bring everybody?

Mateo: They said they wanted to be in it.

    Ayo pushed Mateo out of the way and gave me a hug

Ayo: You ok lil girl?

Me: Yeah I'm good

     Malik pushed Ayo out the way.