It's Time

I slipped on my shoes and waited for Mateo to get his shoes. After 1 minute he came down thee stairs and opened the door. he motioned for me to go. I rolled !y eyes and left his house with him following me from behind. He ran up to me and threw his arm around me.

Mateo': You're going to be fine Tanya just chill out.

Me:Whatever

Mateo: Come on don't be mad, you know I'm just doing what's best for you.

I stayed silent just wanting to just get this whole phiasco over with. After 5 minutes we were at my apartment. We entered the building passing by Martin.

Martin: Hey Tany- Woah you're not wearing you're makeup for once.

I playfully rolled my eyes and smiles at him.

Me: Just wanted to go fresh faced for one day

Mateo raised his eyebrow at me.

Me: What?

We walked to the elevatoe and took it up to our floor. The closer we got to my house the faster my heart started to beat. Exited the elevator and walked down the long hallway. I started to sweat really badly. It dripped down into my eyes. Mateo saw me and kissed me on the forehead. I smirked a little and sighed. He put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

Mateo: It's OK I'll be with you the whole time. You can do this.

Me: I'm scared😢

Mateo: I know but I promise you it will be great.

Before I even knew it we were standing in front of my apartment room. I looked up at Mateo and frowned. He laughed and kissed me

Mateo: Its time.

I sighed and unlocked the door. There was no one in the kitchen like yesterday. I grabbed Mateo's hand and stayed close to him. He laughed

Mateo: Are you scared?

Me: No I just wanted to hold you're hand

Mateo:😂Ok

Wewalked into the dinning room again no one there suddenly I start to hear sobbing and crys. We finally walked into the livingroom and saw my mother, The red head and 3 cops sitting on the couch. My mom was crying on redheads shoulder trying to contain enough strength to answer the cops questions. I bit my lip and looked at Mateo. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed silently . I grunted loudly to finally get their attention.
Everyone turned to me and Mateo. My mom ran up to me and hugged me. I started crying hugging her so tight.

Mom: Baby I'm so sorry. You know I'll love you and you're dad until the day I die. I hope you know that. I love you so much.

Me: It's OK mom I overreacted I'm sorry.

My face was so puffy and red. Now my  throat hurts from crying.😂 My mom stopped skilling and turned to Mateo.

Mom: Why did you have my daughter?

  Mateo looked panicy. I smilled.

Me: Mom we'll explain everything to you in a second.

The cops got up from the couch and said goodbye to everyone just saying that their job is done or whatever. They left and red head was just sitting on the couch.

Me: OK so let me start the story.

       After I told what happened my mom looked shocked.

Mom: That was a lot.

Me: I know

Redhead: OK let me into produce myself properly. I'm Lenard I'm 39 I am in a relationship with you're mom but I hope we can work things out and we can become friends.

Me: Yea, um sure

   For the rest of the day we sat and talked and it was just great.

  It was 9:00 mom was up in her room and Menard had left. Me and Mateo were just sitting on the counch watching a movie, I had changed into my pajamas. I had on shorts a tank top and my slippers. I had my feet on the couch leaning on Mateo. We were watching Disney movies and he was falling asleep. I slapped him on the face to wake up.

Mateo: What are you doing?!

Me: See you're grouchy, Babe why don't you just go home I can see you're tired.

Mateo: Cause I wanna stay here with you. After all this mess I just want to be here with you.

                               I grabbed his face and smushed it.

Me: Look at you being all mushy.

                                  Mateo stood up and picked me up.

Me: Bruh put me down.

Mateo: No

Me: Put me down

Mateo: fine

                  He spinned me around a few times and then threw me on the couch.

Me: Ow! You suck

     Mateo pulled me off the couch and hugged me.

Me: That was random😂

Mateo: I luh you

Me: I "luh" you to Mateo😂.

We made out for like 10 minutes straight. He cupped my head still holding my waist. I played with his hair the whole time just cause. I wrapped my arms around his neck my feet hurting cause I had to stand on my tip toes to kiss him.He whispered in my ear.

Mateo: You know I love you? No matter what happens. I'll always be there for you. Through all of this, and I will continue to do so . You know that right?

Me: Yes I know that. Thank you I love you to.😙

Mateo: Are you sure?

Me: Yes bae😂

Mateo: OK good.

He kissed my cheek for the longest time. We sat back down on the couch still holding each other.  My head was on his chest and he was wrapped around my waist. Suddenly it went dark and before I knew it I was asleep lying non Mateo.

                   Wassup guys hope you enjoyed the story and remember to follow me, vote for my chapters and comment what you feel.✌👉