How Cute😻

I walked down the street passing the Middle school. The kids just had gotten out. Hanging put by the entrance and swinging around on the front steps. Jade was sitting down on the steps with her posse getting ready to fight someone. They were taking out their Vaseline applying to their face. I rolled my eyes and enterwd the park. I looked around for Mateo ready for his explanation. Suddenly I heard someone call my name but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

Mateo: Up here!

I looked up to see Mateos head poked out from the Parks tree house.

Mateo: Come up here!

I rolled my eyes throwimg my bag on the groundnand slowly climbing up the wood stairs. Up the stairs was a red velvet tablecloth with electrical candles lit up around it. There was a picnic basket in the middle and a small black box next to it.

Me:What is this?

Mateo: I wanted to make this up to you. I hate fighting with you.

I sat down on the cloth crossing my feet.

Me: It's really pretty. Red is my favorite color.

Mateo: Not prettier then you.

I blushed a little but I still wasn't convinced. He took out the food and we began eating talking about the situation and now it made me feel.

Mateo: Im really sorry you feel like this I should've considered you're feelings. I'll talk with Andrea about this I promise.

He picked up the black box holding it out for me to open.

Me: What is it?

Mateo: Open it and see.

He smirked and looked at me, I opened the box and placed very carefully inside it was a necklace which had my name crested on it. My face was looking like😱😱😱😱.I looked up at Mateo who was smirking looking at his hands.

Mateo: Let me put it on you

I turned my back towards him handing the necklace over. I lifted my hair and the necklace slipped on. I looked down at my chest admiring the beautiful item.

Mateo: I've been saving up my allowance money to give this to you and I felt like this was the right time to do it.

Me: It's amazing, Thank you Mateo.

Mateo: So do you forgive me?

He sat behind me wrapping his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

Me: Mmmmm yeah I think so.

Mateo: You have to promise me you won't freak out anymore. You know I'll never leave you or hurt you.

Me: I'm not going to promise anything

Mateo stared me down raising his eyebrow.

Me: I'll try

Mateo kissed my cheek squeezing my waist tightly.

Me: You're hurting me

I giggled pulling on his arms to let go.

Mateo: I don't care

It felt good to be with him again. He just makes me forget about everyone and everything. I laid down resting my head on Teo's lap. He leaned down kissing me on the lips intensely. He held my face playing with my hair whispering to me

Mateo: I love you so much

Me: I love you so much more.

Mateo:That's not possible