Whats Wrong?

👆 8 Mile was an amazing movie right?🔥

The writers Block is real right now😢😂

The weekend was pretty chill. I went out to dinner with Mom and Lenard, Hung out with Mateo and the others a bit. We went to the arcade and then went to IHOP.

Fast forward to Monday morning. I left the house in a burgundy dress with white Nike's. As usual me and Mateo was walking to school. We passed the park. Tell me why Andrea and Jade were sitting on the bench together. They were laughing making jokes about something. I haven't heard from Jade in awhile. When they saw me they both rolled their eyes and smiled at each other. I turned my attention away from them. Whatever they're doing is not my problem.

I got through the day smoothly doing the everyday school routine. I went home texted Mateo and went to sleep.

Author: I don't feel right writing like this but I'm stuck sorry😢😤

Next Day After school

Today everyone was asking everyone to the prom. I don't know why when it's tomorrow. I already know me and Mateo are going together so he didn't ask me. I was in Mateo's car he got for his birthday riding to the store. We wear going to pick out outfits for the prom. I was super excited bouncing around in the car. We were going to get matching outfits but I don't know what color. I turned on the radio and started dancing to Bodak Yellow by Cardi B.

Mateo:Why are you so hype

Me:Because this is a big moment in our lives Why wouldn't I be hyped

I looked at Mateo and he licked his lips. Bruh what? We got to the store and looked through some outfits. We looked around for like 2 hours. There were alot of cute ones and alot of ugly ones. Eventually we found an outfits

This is what it looks like

Also when I was looking why did I see this

Tf is this😂

Anyways, We picked up the outfit and brung it to the cashier.The lady cashed it in.

Cashier:$1030 please

I took out my wallet and was about to take out some money but Mateo stopped me.

Me:What?

Mateo:I'll pay for it babe. Its cool

I shook my head and took the money out. I stuck my hand out to the cashier but Mateo took the money from my hand and put it in his pocket. I threw my hands up and dug in his pockets. Quickly Mateo gave HIS money to the Cashier and she gave him his receipt and the outfits.

After he bought it he instantly ran away so I couldn't do anything I followed him but he was already in the car. I sat in the car and looked at him.

Me:Why did you do that? It was $1030!

Mateo: Tanya I said I could pay for it. It's fine.

He started driving the car holding my handd

Me:but-

Mateo:Tanya shut the f*ck up oh my god I said it was fine.

He let go of my hand and turned his attention back to the rode.Why is he so mad now? His emotions have been crazy lately and I don't know why. I looked on my phone and went through my instgram looking at my comments and lately I've been seeing a good of amount of Mateo's fans on my page saying stuff like "You don't deserve Mateo" and " Leave Mateo alone" Its really getting annoying. I broke the sipence to adress the situation.

Me:You need to tell some of your fans to chill out

Mateo:What did they do to you

Me:They're posting crazy shit like I don't deserve you and things like that

He turned his head and picked up my phone looking through the comments and then shrugged.

Mateo:Ok I'll talk to them I guess

He gave me my phone back and turned to the road. Thats all he has to say? Really.

Me:Mateo what's the matter with you?

Mateo:Nothing why do you allways think somethings wrong.

Me: Your emotions! One minute your all like I love you, your beautiful then your getting mad over every single little thing.

Mateo:Tanya I'm fine

I rolled my eyes and turned on the radio. They were playing Drowning by Aboogie. I started dancing unbuckling my seatbelt and started dancing on His lap. He pushed me and shoved me trying to hide his smile.

Mateo:Tanya get off me I'm driving.

I laughed and laid on his lap poking his face. I laughed so hard as he grunted under his breath.

Me:Kiss?

Mateo:No

I laughed even harder and got up and sat in my seat.Well I tried.Then, I went on my phone now on Snapchat until Mateo grabbed my hand again. Thats the Mateo I know. I puckered my lips and leaned in. He pecked my lips quickly then turning his head to the road. I raised my eyebrow at him smirking. He rolled his eyes and smilled

    Me:I'm serious whats wrong?

Mateo:Baby nothing I'm serious

   I got up from my seat and took the wheel from Mateo and swirved to the side of the street and sat on his lap.

Me:You better tell me and I'm not moving until you do.

  He threw his head back annoyed

Mateo:I-I'm just scared of where our relationship is going to go after high school. I mean we both have great careers that could easily split is up. I just keep thinking about it.

Me:Just think positive like I do. Think that me and you our going to be working with each other in our careers and we live together and we're happy together.

Mateo:I guess😕

Me:It's all good Mateo we'll still be the same after we leave school I'll make sure of it.

      I grabbed his face and pecked him in the lips going back to my seat. At least I hope our relationship is going to last😞

   Wassup guys?😁 Hope you enjoyed this little short chapter. Remember to follow me,vote,and comment what you feel❤✌👉