Who Are You!?😱

I entered my apartement room and suprised of not seeing my mom cooking dinner. I looked around confused. I put my bag down by the door and walked into the dinning room but she still was not their.Is she even home though? I walked into the living room and looked to the right. There were two empty dinner plates and glasses with red wine in them sitting on the table I furrowed my eyebrows. Instantly I turned my head to the left where the couch is and gasped so loudly. My mom was sitting on the couch making out with some man. He was white with 🔥 red hair. He had freckles and was super skinny. This character honestly reminded me of Trippie Redd no lie😆. He could be aneroxic I don't know but he was ugly as ever. They both turned their heads when they heard my loud gasp. My moms eyes were opened so wide I'm pretty sure her top eyelash was touching her forehead.

Me: Who is this!?

I started sweating and my face turned red.

Mom: Hunny calm down please.

Me: No who is this!

I walked over to the man not even scared that he was older then me. The guy looked at me nervously and was sweating pulling on his collar.

Mom: Tanya calm down let me explain.

Me: There is nothing to explain you are replacing MY father for this ugly red headed anorexic man.

Mom: Tanya who are you talking to like that don't forget you're place.

Me: I'm not talking to no one, I don't know him! There is no one to disrespect!!!

The man got up from the couch and walked over to me.

The man: Listen hi I know this is all happening at once but its--

Me: Man get out of my face stranger danger.

I pushed him out of my face and he fell on the couch. I ran upstairs to room and slammed the door and locked it. 5 seconds later my mom came up the stairs and banged on the door.

Mom: Little girl open this door who are you pushing!!

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME! I FREAKING HATE- UGHHH! JUST LEAVE!

Mom: Calm down Stop Telling NOW!

Me: WHAT WOULD DAD THINK!

Mom: Your dads dead and he always will be so I Don't CARE what he thinks

Me: UGGH LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE- GGRRUHH FREAKING WANNA KILL MYSELF!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!

  It went silent and I heard her footsteps. I Bursted into tears on the floor. I cried harder then I ever had before.  I sobbed so loudly making my throte hurt. Imreached towards my mattress pulling my hand back multiple times but could not resist. I stuck my hands under the mattress and got my knife. I pulled it to my wrist amd did a couple quick cuts om my wrists. The blood slid down my arm and dripped on my pants. I cried some more. I can't take it I have to leave for awhile. I grabbed my phone and left my room. My mom was in her room and I guess the man left. I quickly left the apartement and left the building from the back. Still crying I walked to the park. It was getting kind of dark but there was still kind of bright outside. People stared at me and some laughed. My makeup was running down my face and was smothered all around.

There was no one in the park so I sat down at the bench and stuck my head in my knees and cried loudly. My eye patch was all wet and soggy since of my tears but I don't care. I heard a group of people walking but I didn't mind it. Every second they got closer, and soon I could notice they were actually inside the park. I noticed the voices a bit. I think they were the people that were at the Waffle House with Mateo but thy probably did not recognize me so I continued crying, but then I heard Ayo's voice. Ohh crap I know if Ayo is here so is Mateo.