All Set

I didn't know what to say. I sat there looking at Mateo. After about 2 minutes of contemplating I came up with an answer.

Me: Yes I'll get back together but we both need to promise to be honest and loyal to each other.

Mateo nodded and kind of jumped up and down.

Me: Calm down it is not that exciting

Mateo: So your saying that our relationship is not special to you?

He smiled.

Me: Get out of here did I say it wasn't?

He put his arm around me and took a deep breath. *bikk* the bell rang and we left the classroom. I got all of my items and went to Mateo's locker. He closed his locker. He grabbed my hand and we started to walk out until Devontea,Tracy and their crew walked in front of us.

Mateo: Bruh do I need to beat y'all up again especially you

He pointed to Devontea who put his hand up to his heart like he was hurt.

Tracy: I see Mateo and the pirate are back together.

They all laughed and Shantell came from out the group and in front of me.

Shantell: Did you enjoy the black eye I gave you?

She walked closer to me so our  chest were touching. I used all my strength and pushed her to the floor. Instantly Devontea came up to me and grabbed my hair. I thought he had the politeness to not hit a girl but I guess he was to busy being a brat instead of listening to his mother.  I punched him in the face and Mateo grabbed him from behind. Before I could get to the rest of the group they had already ran off holding Shantell up and leaving Devontea behind. Mateo held up Devontea by his hood.  First I didn't know Mateo skinny self was that strong Second this is going to far.

I grabbed Mateo's face and turned it to mines. I gave him a look that he knows very well. He took a breath and put Devontea on the ground. Mateo grabbed him before he could leave and  told him something  through his teeth but I couldn't make out what  he was saying. Devontea rolled his eyes and pulled his arms out of his grasp. I grabbed Mateo's hand and pulled him out of the school.  Once we were far away enough I let go of him.

Me: You need to control whatever is making you ballistic like that.

    I grabbed his hair and shook his head around.

Mateo: No man they are freaking annoying.

Me: It was fine nothing was really happening I handled both Shantell and Devontea fine.

Mateo: Whatever, they just need to find they're place before something happens.

I laughed

Me: Look at you trying to threaten people😂

Mateo: Bro it's not funny you see what they did to your face.

Me: Says the person who laughed

Mateo: I laughed but not at the part where you got knocked out. In fact I was the one who brought you to the nurse's office.

Me: No you weren't.

Mateo stopped me and held my waist.

Mateo: Bae yes I did I care about you, you know that.

He started kissing me doing all this extra stuff being annoying.

Me:Ok I know chill

Mateo: You acting like you don't know

He kissed my cheek like 5,000 times

Me: If you don't stop. Back up

Mateo: No