I Mean It!

I woke up.Simple. I looked over at the electrical clock on Mateo's desk. It read 6:00. I need to be at school by 7:00. Mateo was still asleep his arms still wrapped around me. I moved his arms and got out of the bed picking up my clothes. I did my hygiene and put on my outfit. He picked out some jeans and a cute crop top. He didn't do to bad. Obviously he didn't bring my makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror. I knew I didn't HAVE to wear makeup but I just enjoyed doing so. My hair was already curled so I just let it be free.

I left the bathroom and I saw Mateo was not in the bed. I guess he went and showered in the bathroom down stairs. I walked to the stairs until I recieved a text. It was from Mateo.

Mateo
              Before you come downstairs Andrea's downstairs because she wanted to walk to school with us.

                     I rolled my eyes. Why does she have to be here!?

Me
       Ok it's fine I guess

   I walked downstairs obviously seeing Andrea sitting at the kitchen table with Mateo and Ayo. I walked over to the table sitting next to Mateo.

Mateo:Good morning

           He kissed me moving his arms on his shoulder. Andrea looked over at me with a blank face.

Ayo: Are you chill now Tanya?

Me: I've been chill

Ayo:  Didn't look like it

Andrea: What happened last night?

   I looked over at her. She's so stupid.

Me: None of you're business

    Mateo whispered to me.

Mateo: Chill out,ok?

        I shrugged my shoulders getting up to get a plate of food. I ate it at the kitchen counter so I could hear the conversations Andrea has with Mateo when I'm not there.

Andrea:So Mateo this school really is amazing!

Mateo: It's cool

Andrea: Yeah' and all the boys are super cute like you...

      I gave her the "Really b*tch" face. Mateo looked back and saw me listening. He laughed, but it wasn't funny. I looked at my Rolex Mateo got me awhile back. I smiled. She doesn't have this though.

Me: Well we should probably get going

   As I walked to get my bag I saw that Andrea had a Rolex like mine but the diamonds were an assorment of different colors. It was beautiful.

Me: Andrea that's a beautiful Rolex

   This was probably the only compliment I will give her.

Andrea: Thank you! A matter of fact Mateo gave this to me for my birthday

   I looked back at Mateo who was on his phone. I got a text.

Mateo
        I gave it to her before I met you. You believe me?

   I looked back at Mateo who was staring at me. I nodded at him holding the door for everyone to leave. We headed to school, Mateo and Andrea were doing most of the talking while I stood on the side on my phone. I completely blocked out their voices because I didn't care so she could literally be saying something ridiculous and I wouldn't have a clue because I was busy texting Key, Malik and Isaiah.

    Malik
              Is she really trying to steal him?

  Me
       That's what it seems like but its ok. I'll let Mateo have his little friends for now.😑