What The Hell?

Mom: Little girl! How many times I gotta tell you to get up and go to school!

   I guess we are actually doing this again. I quickly showered brushed my teeth and began to get dressed. I put my hair going  straight down laying my edges cause your hair looks really messy if your edges ain't on point.  I put on a gold long shirt and black pants. ooh look at me looking clean! Im so excited for today! I swiped up my backpack and was on my way to school. As I got closer and closer to the school building I saw group of people bunched up in front of the school.

   I scrunched my face and walked into the crowd saying excuse me to see what everyone was looking at. As I got to the front I saw two girls  tussling around on the ground. As I looked closer I saw that it was jade Mateo's girlfriend at the time. She was fighting with another girl and from what I was seeing Jade was loosing badly. The other girl was slamming Jades head on the hard ground and waving her head around holding her by her hair.

   I rolled my eyes thinking about how ghetto my school is. All of a sudden Mateo came running through the crowd pushing everyone out the way.

  Mateo: Jade what is wrong with you why are you always In fights all the time

Mateo pushed the other girl off of Jade and carried jade inside the school and he probably took her to the bathroom to clean up.

  Girl: And that little girl better watch her mouth before she gets whats coming to her!

  Oh my god. I walked into the school and put my stuff in my locker and began walking to my class. I passed by the girls bathroom while walking to science and saw Mateo Standing next to it. Jade walked out and hugged Teo.

Jade: Thanks for being their boo see you after school

  Jade let go of Teo and walked to the other side of the hallway. Teo finally left to his class but for some reason after Mateo left Jade came back from the other side of the hallway and  left  out of the school.

  What the hell? I thought. First period is starting in 1 minute why she leaving school. I know she got beat up and all but I don't think it was that serious where she needed to go home.

  "bing"

   Whatever I'll get back to that later cause I'm late for class again. I run to science class and once I open the door the teacher stopped talking and looked towards me.

Teacher: Late again Tanya? Thats two days in a row you need to get whatever is making you Late straight now sit down.

  I stared into the classroom and all of the kids were looking at me. I guess being Internet famous is not a pass from looking weird. I walked to my seat and saw that Mateo had his hood covering his face.

  I pulled the hood from over his head and leaned over my desk to  see his face.

Me: What's up?

Mateo: Get out of my face now

   I paused and then sat back in my seat and began to become sad again. Whats he mad for? What am I supposed to do now? He was basically the only real associate I had. For the rest of the class I stayed looking forward at the teacher and initially had my don't talk to me face on.

  As the bell rung I packed up all of my stuff and  headed to the door. Before I could exit the classroom I almost fell backwards on the ground  due to someone pulling my hair back. They caught me a foot from the floor. I looked up and saw Mateo's dumb smiling face.

Me: What are you doing!?

Mateo: Who are you yelling at I could have let you fall!

I rolled my eyes and pulled my self up by grabbing on to Mateo's sweatshirt.

  By the end of school I was still bothered by the fact Jade left the school. Once I got all of my stuff out my locker Mateo came up behind me and picked me up by my waist and started swinging me around.

Me: Omigod boy put me down

Mateo: Are you about to throw up?

Me: I'll throw up on you if you dont put me down

Mateo placed me back on the ground and followed me outside of the highschool. 

Mateo: What are you doing today?

Me: Nothing really and also I have a question .

Mateo: What?

Me : Was Jade really that hurt that she needed to go home

Mateo:  She didnt leave she went to her class on the first floor and  Oh.. You saw the fight?

Me: Heh I think the whole school saw it and yes she did. I saw her leave the school after you left to go to class

Mateo: Were you watching us or something?

Me: Well...... Not really  I was just walking past

Mateo: I dont know who you saw but it wasn't Jade so do you want to go to the Waffle house with me Ayo and some of my other friends.

Me: Sure that will be fun and I'll finally be able to see Ayo

Mateo: Ok come on its walking distance so let's go

Me: Ok father I'm coming😑

Mateo: Whatever

As I was walking with Teo from the corner of my eye I saw someone peaking from behind a tree.

    To be continued.......

Whats up Guys😀😊 If you guys would not Mind could you vote for my story and if you like my story's do follow me that would mean a lot and thank you so much to the people who have followed me!