No Words

*biik* The bell rung amd everyone gathered their things and lined up at the teachers desk to turn in their tests. Once it finally got to me I hesitated knowing that whatever I got on this test determines if I'm allowed to watch Netflix on TV to watch the season finale of Riverdale. The teacher looked up at my worried face.

Teacher: Is there something wrong Ms.Kerr?

Me:Uh.. No sorry

I slowly placed my test on the desk and walked to my next class my heart jumping out of my chest.I waited forever for lunch and as soon as it came I ran straight out of third period class not caring a bout what the teacher was saying with that the bell doesn't dismiss you I do nonsense. I waited for Mateo at his locker so we could walk together. Mateo put away his stuff and we got to lunch. We sat down at the table and Mateo insisted on getting my food for me. I stayed at the table and went on my phone waiting for Mateo. While I was waiting around I heard the group of boy and 2 girls laughing at a video they were watching. While this was happening each one of them would repeatedly look back to look at me. I thought about it for a second but then decided to ignore it. Seconds later the group comes over to the table I'm at and surrounds me. I notice some of my classmates in the group like Shantell,Devontea and Tracy. Devontea and Tracy stood infront of me while Shantell stood behind me with the rest of the group.

Tracy: You know I didn't think you were such a snake until now.

Me:Scuse me? What are you talking about.

Tracy: Ugh she's right. You are so retarded.

Me: Who's this she wh-
Devontea: Jade dummy.

Devontea: She posted the story on instagram on how you stole her man.

Me:Ugh she really is insane. Listen I didn't steal Mateo. Mateo just decided he wanted me and I liked that idea.

After a second I realized I completely said that wrong

Tracy: Your such a SNAKE

Devontea:I know right its disgusting.

Me: Listen Jade was the one being a dirty snake lying and just being a hoe so its not my fault that her man excuse me MY man doesn't like 50 shades of  ghetto and I actually have self respect and  dignity so......

Suddenly I felt Shantell grabs my shoulder and turns me to face her.

Shantell: Listen, To be honest it's true Jade is a snake but she's not someone to mess with because when she does she comes out with the fangs and I wouldn't want to be the mouse stuck in her trap,

  At that point her fingers were jabbed inside my shoulder. Devontea walked closer to me and grabbed my face to look at his. I threw my arm back hitting Shantell to get ready to swing at Devontea. Listen you could talk all these fake rumors about me but touch me then the lion in me shows and then the claws come out alright, ok.

  As I was about to strike him he jerks backwards onto the floor. Once he fell I could see Mateo standing there carrying two trays looking mad as ever. Mateo glared at Shantell clawing my shoulder and she Immediately let go of me and back away. In fact the whole group backed off and walked to their table. Then Mateo looked down at Devontea on the ground. Literally during this whole thing my child self was imagining Mateo having the white glowing eyes all angry like fans make in fan art and when they edit his videos wit cool effects.😂

  Devontea quickly got up and ran back to his table.I looked at Mateo looking mad and shaking.

Me: Mateo calm down it's not a big deal it's fine.

Mateo: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT AIN'T A BIG DEAL! I'M FREAKING TIRED OF BUMB ASS PEOPLE LIEING AND MAKING EVRYTHING SOMETHING IT'S NOT, NON OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENIN IF PEOPLE WOULD JUST STATE FACTS AND NOT CRAP.
     At this point everyone was staring at us and Devontea and his little group were back laughing at us acting crazy. At that point I was just annoyed.

Me: Maybe if you would just calm down we would be able to figure it out.

Mateo: SEE THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE ARE NOT GETTING ANYWHERE YOUR ACTING LIKE IT'S ALL GREAT AND FINE. WWELL NEWS FLASH IT'S NOT. MAYBE IF YOU WERE JUST AWARE WHAT WAS HAPPENIG THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN.

At this point this was where a seriously got pissed.

Me:WELL MAYBE IF YOU'RE DUMB ASS KNEW THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS A LIAR,CHEATER AND A HOE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED! EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE BUT IT'S TRUE!

I looked around I saw everyone was in shock including the lunch ladies. I instantly knew what I said was wrong when I saw his face. He looked so hurt and he was breathing crazy heavy. Sweat was pouring down his face and he just looked around.

Me: Mateo I'm so-

Mateo: Tanya just don't talk to me please--please.

He was not even mad. He was just super hurt. His feelings were just torn. I know I sound super corny but ...... I can't believe I just said that. I truly can't find it in myself to say in anyway it is his fault for yelling. I had no right to tell him that. I freaking hate myself.

  The rest of the day was quiet no one talked to me.Only the fans in my school but this time only a 1\4 of the group were there to support. They said things like "We totally don't believe the stuff Jade said" I attempted to put on a smile and say to them It's alright but the Jade incident still doesn't make up for what I said to Mateo. The end of the day came and I packed my stuff up from my locker and I really want to get over to Mateo and explain to him but I know he won't listen. I decided to give it one Attempt. I got my bag and walked over to Mateo who was closing his locker.
I tapped him on the shoulder and turned around slowly. Who just stood there silent.

Mateo:Ehm well I just want to apologize so much I know what I said was horrible I truly apologize amd I hope this doesn't effect our relationship.

There was a long pause. All there was were the sounds of us breathing.

Mateo: I guess I forgive you

Me:Really?

I started smiling jumping up and down.

Mateo: but I don't know about our relationship.I don't know if it's going to work

I became sad and honestly super mad.

Me: but it was only one argument.

Mateo: See you don't get it. It only takes one argument. It hurt me.

Me:Why! It wasn't even really directed towards you.

Mateo: Listen Tanya!
I jumped in shock

Mateo: Eehm I just need time but for now it just can't happen I'm sorry

  Why this got to happen to me? I just got a boyfriend and now I freaking screw it up and everyone hates me and it's no one else's fault but mine. Or maybe Jade's I don't know.

A tear dripped down my face but thankfully I didn't start bawling.

Me:Uh yea. Sure 😯😟

Mateo:Uh thanks.

He brushed passed me and left the school.That's when I started to truly cry. I should have expected this. This is what I get when I get to cocky. I know that I'm not great. I know that I'm not the most popular girl in the school. I know I'm not the girl with the good looking boyfriend and so does everybody else.

I walked to the door to leave wiping tears off of my face but more keep coming. As I'm about to leave I look to my right and around the corner I see  Devontea and his crew laughing like a pack of hyena's. As soon as they spot me staring they ran down the hallways and disappeared from sight. I sighed and left school so miserable. More then I ever been before.

Do you think Tanya went to far?

Do you think Mateo should have been this upset?

Do you think Mateo and Tanya should get back together?

Are you enjoying the story

Are you following me?😂

Are you voting on my chapters?😂

Are you sharing my stories with others?

I'm joking but do a girl a favor though.✌😂😊