School Issues

Once me and Mateo entered school. Everyone just ran to us screaming and asking us questions.

Student: Omg! Are you guys actually together is it real?

Me: hold on.
   I grabbed Mateo's hand and kissed him on the cheek. He started blushing.

Me: What do you think?
     All the girls started screaming and hugging me and the boys were slapping Mateo on the back jumping all over him.

Random boy: Mateo what about Jade?

Mateo: Let's just say things didn't work out.

     The science teacher came from around the corner and yelled at all of us to get our belongings and go to class.

     Mateo grabbed my hand and guided me out of the crowd and to my locker. He stayed with me while I got my stuff.

Me: Don't you need to get your stuff?

Mateo: Naw I'd rather stay with you

Me: Can you stop being all mushy it's sickening

We started walking to class and as always I fall backwards on my head.

Me: Ow what the heck is wrong with you?

Mateo: Come on we are going to be late for class.

He smiled. My head throbbed but I got up anyways because I didnt want to hear the teachers mouth when I get to class late.I picked Up my items back up and entered the classroom everyone smiled at me and I smiled back. I love this new life. I'm never ever sad. Everything is always perfect.

Teacher: Ok everyone it's time for your test. Hopefully you all studied because this test is worth 60 points.

Me: Crap

Mateo: What?

Me: I forgot to study!

Mateo: Hopefully your going to be the lucky one and get a good grade.

The teacher handed out our tests to each person super slowly. If I fail this test my grades going to go down to a D and my moms going to be super pissed.  Once the teacher finished passing out the tests I started to get hot and began breathing fast. I felt someones hand touch mine and I turned to see Mateo looking at me.

Mateo: You can do it

  I took a breath and picked up my number two pencil.

                 I'm super sorry I have not been posting a lot and because this story is so short. Since I'm out of school I'll be posting much more.✌