Me and You

Mateo roughly grabbed his thing off of the bench and walked out of the park mad as ever. I ran and grabbed my stuff and caught  up with him and pulled his shoulder.

Me: Mateo are you ok? I'm so sorry!
I could see red in Mateo's eyes and they were glossy.
I stopped him amd gave him a long hug. I didn't think Mateo would be this mad. I looked up at Mateo and finally saw the tears dripping down his face. I could see His lips trembling under his mask and for some reason once I see someone else cry I start to tear up.
Me: Mateo I'm so sorry I shouldn't have pointed her out I should have just kept it to myself.
Mateo looked down at me I'm anger.

Mateo: You knew and you never told me!

Me: I just figured this out and I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to think I'm just saying this because I dont like Jade so I wanted to give you proof.

Mateo:  Tanya if its something important like this then just tell me straight up!
I nodded my head and let go of him. Mateo saw me crying and grinned. I smirked and wiped my tears away.

Mateo: So.... I'll see you tomorrow then?

Me: Yea Bye feel better
I waved and started to my apartment until Mateo turned me around. We both looked in each other eyes and Mateo leaned  I leaned in but out of nowhere Mateo placed the Rolex he gave me in my hand .

Mateo: I forgot

I placed it in my backpack nodding my head awkwardly kind of disappointed that Mateo didn't kiss me. I turned on my heels  and again started to my house.

Mateo: Girl get over here!
Mateo grabbed my shoulder turned me around and pulled me towards me.

People move on so fast RIGHT! Well that's a good thing in my case.

We both grinned knowing what was about to happen next.

Mateo leaned in  first  but stopped remembering to pull of his mask. He leaned in again. and puckered his huge lips. I then leaned in smiling with my mouth open.

Mateo: Girl close your mouth.
Mateo laughed
Me:Shut up
We both leaned in again but I laughed again.
Mateo: If you don't get over here.

     Mateo cupped my head and forced our lips to connect. For the first 10 seconds my eyes were opened from the shock of Mateo's sudden actions but then I got comfortable. After 5 mimutes it was official we were actually making out. While this was happening I could here snaps as if someone was taking a picture but I ignored it. After 10 minutes I pulled away catching my breath.

I held on to Mateo's arm breathing so hard.Mateo was dying of laughter still holding me.

Mateo: That was your first time doing all this right?

I laughed

Me: Heh, yea its really tiresome.

Mateo: It felt different with you though

I smilled so big it hurt.

Mateo: Close your mouth

He laughed and I punched him in the arm. Mateo held me by the waist and walked me to my apartment building.

Mateo: Ok see you tomorrow bye

Me: Bye 

Before I could walk in the building Mateo pulled me back amd kissed me again. I rolled my eyes and pushed myself off of him

Mateo: Sorry had to do it
Mateo smirked and walked off. I walked into the building and saw Martin staring at me.
I blankly stared at him wondering what he wanted.

Martin: If that boy gives you any trouble you know who to call

Me: Why would I call ghostbusters?