{1} I remember you

I was just walking through the streets of New York when I think I saw Jefferson and Madison. It's not real right? I look over again. It is! How? Did he follow me? Why is he in New York? Well anyways that's not my problem. We'll probably never see each other ever again. Thank god.

I started speed walking to my new dorm at kings college after getting my schedule and dorm key. I opened the door to hear a sudden scramble of things and foot steps. Was I at the wrong dorm? I sudenly meet face to face with a tall person wearing only magenta. God damnit I didn't think he would be my roommate. "Why hello,Hamilton." He said in a sarcastically welcoming voice. I sighed. From a distance he was better to look at but close up ugh. I'd rather be hung. I tried not to talk to him as much as possible but since he was my room mate I would have to talk to him sometime soon.

After I finished setting up my side of the room I noticed Thomas wasn't in his side of the room and the lights weren't on in any other rooms. I checked the kitchen and living room. No sign of him. I guess I was alone for a bit. I noticed he wasn't done setting up his part of the room. I just looked in his boxes and saw tons of books and the other one has clothes. I saw some pictures of him and his family. Cute. NO HAMILTON YOU HATE HIM HE IS NO WHERE NEAR CUTE NOR IS HIS BELONGINGS CUTE SNAP OUT OF IT!!
I snapped myself out of whatever trance I was in and I went back to bed. We both had desks to put stuff on. So at least we didn't have to share a desk. I put in my ear buds and listened to my favorite calming music. "Paper Hearts" by Jung Kook on repeat. It made me think of people I loved and I started writing. Just a normal entry in my notebook about my feelings. I was writing for about an hour and a half until a shirtless Thomas came in. I pulled an ear bud out "can you please put your shirt on?" I started blushing and looking at his muscular body. He smirked "Like what you see,Alexander?" I cleared my throat. "No I just-" I was cut off by him shooshing me and I saw a grin forming on his face. "I know you do." He walked off and I followed him. "No I just wanted to know why you didn't have a shirt on!" He put his shirt in the dryer. "It's pouring outside." He stated. Just then a strike of lightning hit the ground and a loud thunder sound came along with it. I felt my eyes drowning in tears already

Flash back
The water hit my town. The huge waves. Kids,mother's and father's runing. Mom's holding their babies and darting out of town to escape the hurricane. My mother held my hand while running. Dead bodies everywhere. Friends,Elder and toddlers. Everywhere. I was balling my eyes out when we got to safety. My mom holding me and we were shaking.
Flash back end

I felt the tears coming. Thomas looked confused i wouldn't blink. I didnt want the tears to escape. I didn't want to look at Thomas when I was crying. Hell,I didn't want to even CRY when he was here. He'd probably make fun of me.

A.N
HOLY CRAP THIS WAS SO FUN WRITING!! I'll probably update sooner than expected
~613 word count