{26}

Alex's POV
I wake up in pain,my left leg being very numb and the sound of tapping being right next to me. I flutter my eyes open,to only close them again out of pain. I see a light above me once I open my eyes. I look over at the tapping and get used to the lights in the room soon enough. I felt a smile form on my lips once I saw Thomas. "Tommy.." I muttered,my throat hurting when I talk. Thomas turns his attention to me,crying heavily and seemed to cry more once he looked at me. "Alex,I'm so sorry I didn't want this to happen,I love you so much," He cried,kneeling next to me and grabs my hand. I slightly tilt my head and wince at the pain that surges through my back. Thomas looks panicked for a second. "You don't remember what happened?" He asks me with an obvious scared expression. I lightly shake my head. "You..don't," he sighs. "Well you were on a tree and you fell,I was there with you-" he cut himself off with his sobs. "I'm so sorry..I'm the worst boyfriend ever and you want to break up with me I'm assuming." He took shakey breaths while I shook my head and cleared my throat,it hurt to talk but Thomas thinks I want to leave him,wich I don't. "Thomas,you're the best thing that has ever happened to me,I love you so much." I took his hand as he looked back up at me. "Y-you don't?" He tilted his head slightly.
"No," I answered and tried to sit up,my back serging with pain. "Fuck." I mumble. Thomas looks up at me. "What's wrong?" I point to my back,my throat hurting way to much to talk. "Oh.." He mumbled,walking out of the room. All alone. Wow. I chuckle to myself. I never really realised how much I wanted to die when I fell,I never realised. I never realised,it's so pathetic. Before I could think of anything Thomas came back in. "Alex,babe is anything else wrong with your back?" I shrug at his question. "Has it ever hurt like that before?" I shake my head. "Has it ever hurt in general?" I nod. He sighs and walks back out and Washington rushes through the door.

"Alexander! What in the world happened?!" He walked closer to me,Martha following behind him. I looked up at him,looking down and my hands that were sat on my stumach. He looks down at me. "I'm not going to ask again,what happened?" He asked,not raising his voice surprisingly. I look up to him and point to my throat. He sighs and nods,looking to Martha. "Oh honey we were so worried!" He says,hugging me lightly. I smile and shakily hug her back. The doctor's come in and ask for Washington as Martha stays and keeps me company

I've really been trying to work on this but I feel like it's trash. Okay sorry I'll go now
Also sorry that it's so short, I just wanted to update soon

Okay bye
-Cole