{12} the office

Thomas's POV
    I woke up with Alex snuggled up next to me. I stood up and shook him awake. "Get up and get ready." I say sternly and start to get ready.

Time skip
I walked into school making sure Alex was no we're in my line of sight. I walked up to Madison and greeted him like I normally would but he snapped at me once I walked twords him. "Watch were you're going fag." I looked at him. "Wait I told you?!" I asked. I looked over and saw Dan and Phill,looking at us. "I assumed because you and Hamilton seem to kiss before class alot!" He exclaimed. I looked into his eyes with pure anger and saw tears forming in his eyes,but that was the last of my worries right now. I wound up my hand to punch him in the face. I punched him in the jaw. Madison punched me in the eye before Dan tries to break it up. "Brake it up!" Before Dan could say anything else Madison punched him in the face then the stumach. Dan looks like he passed out before anyone else could hit him.
"Fuck you asshole!" Phil yells at him while kneeling by dan.

Mr. Washington steps up and breaks up the fight up. "Okay okay,what's going on?!" He asks us. "Get the nurse!" Phil yelled out.

"Madison called me a fag so-" Madison interupts me. "Sir,I was simply just poking with his sexuality so he has the audacity to punch me in the jaw so I obviously hit him back!" He explains. Mr. Washington looks furious. "Washington!" Phil catches his attention. Washington looks at Dan and gets the nurse. Madison rolls his eyes. "This school is full of fags!" He announced as Washington comes back with a nurse. "My office now. All of you!"

Another time skippy
"What happened?!" Washington asks,rubbing his temples. I looked at Madison furriously. "Sir,I admit I did hit him but,he was making fun of my sexuality so I had a reason!" I explain. Phil nodded "he's right! Then he got into a fight with Madison and he punched Dan!" He confirms and looks at Madison. Madison looks away from us. Madison nods taking responsibility for his actions. Washington sighs. "Suspension for James and Thomas. For a week." He says. We nod and begin walk out. "Also,Thomas can you sit down and the others can leave." I nod and sit down

"Sir,I promise I didn't make him like this! It isn't my fault!" I say and wipe away the tears that are threatning to fall. "I promise!" I said and pointed to myself. I saw the tears in Washington's eyes.

"Thomas,he left a suicide note for you." I covered my mouth and started sobbing,looking at the note.

My dearest, Thomas
   I love you with all of my heart. If I'm fine yet or not Washington was my dad and I Love him too,not as much as you of course. You couldn't seem to remembr and it's all my fault. I can't imagine how much you hate me. Don't get mad at me if Lafayette,Herculese and John hate you. I love you and they couldn't understand that.

"Oh Alex." I pause and smile. "I could never be mad at you."

Washington pays my back. "Are you okay? I know you forgot an all but-" I didn't even listen to the rest.

Flash back

I walked into school and I was holding Alex's hand. We kissed. John...John...no John. I know what you're doing!

He walked into the bathroom. I didn't think much of it at the time but I know what he's doing now. Seeing me and Alex makes him sad. It depresses him.

"Thomas? Are you okay?" Mr. Washington asks

"Yes,I-I...Can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

"Can I date your son?"

Words: ~657