{21} battle scars

Thomas dropped cutting. He dropped it,but didn't let go. It kept nagging at him like the fact he knew his dad would find out that he was gay sometime soon.

Memories came in that he thought he would've forgotten. He wished he had forgotten.

He let the razor press to his skin. He let the blood drip down his wrist until it was filled with marks. He looked at himself in the mirror with regretted tears and moved to his leg. He knew he deserved this sooner. He only cut his thighs a bit before slightly cleaning his wrists and put on the sweatshirt Alexander got him. He made his way out of the bathroom and into their room,looking at Alex making sure he wasn't awake. He let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. He crawled into Alex's bed and slinked his arms around him,noticing the tears that stained his cheeks. He looked down at his wrists,regretting what he did and wiped his tears before falling asleep next to Alex.

Next morning
Thomad woke up to the sound of the door slamming and Alexander sitting on the edge of the bed,slamming his hands to catch him from falling backwards into the taller boy. "Alex?" He gently asked,sitting up out of bed. Alex sliently gasped once he talked. Alex turned around to see Thomas,rubbing his eyes. Alex tackled his boyfriend in a hug wich Thomas gladly hugged back. "Are you okay?" Alex shook his head and sniffed. "What why?!"

Alex took a few deep breaths in and out. "M-Madison c-came i-in a-and-" He started sobbing into the taller boyfriends chest. Thomas Hugged Alex tighter an tested his chin on his head. "Alex please tell me." Alex looked up and nodded.

Alex pulled away and rolled up his sleeve,revealing a bruise. He sat up and lifted his leg to reveal a scratch and blood. "Alex..." Thomas hugged his tiny boyfriend and lied down,putting Alex on his chest. Thomas wrapped his arms around him.

"YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?!"

Thomas had that voice pingging through his head. His Dad's voice. It was after the incident.

Alex started shivering and snapped Thomas out og his thoughts. "Alex its fine...you're fine now...you're with me it's okay." Thomas softly whispered to his boyfriend. Alex whimpered and held on to Thomas tightly.

Alex eventually calmed down and looked up at the clock. "Thomas we have classes in a half hour."

Thomas nodded and sat up,his hair going POOF. Alex got off of his boyfriend and looked at his hair. "You need to maintain..whatever That is." He said while chuckling,pointing to Thomas's hair and walking to his side of the room to get some clothes. Alex got his clothes and went to the bathroom. He got changed in his normal green plaid shirt and jeans that barley for him,scence he can't even afford his own. "Man I need a job." He mumbled to himself before combing his hair and brushing his teeth.

Thomas knocked on the door "Alex you done yet?" Alex spit his toothpaste out. "One second!" He finished and walked out with his clothes,putting them in Thomas's basket since he didn't have one of his own. Thomas came out of the bathroom with a pony tail in. Alex flipped down on his bed,historically laughing. He panted a few times before looking back up at a pissed off Jefferson. "Hey LAFAYETTE!" He began to burst out in laughter. Thomas went to a side of the bed and punched Alex in the arm. "Ow!" He exclaimed,holding his arm. Thomas grinned and grabbed his things. "Get going or..." Thomas thought for a second. "I'll give you a punishment!~" Thomas winked and walked out of the door after Alex waved akwardly.

OKAY OKAY OKAY I JUST WANNA ASK ONE THING: WHY ISNT IT NORMAL FOR GUYS TO CRY OR BE DEPRESSED? LIKE I DON'T UNDERSTAND!? EVERYONE CAN CRY,BE SAD,FEEL EMPTY. NOT JUST LGBTQ+ PEOPLE AND CIS FEMALES! Okay I'll stop with the caps lock. But it needs to be normalized. Okay I'll go now,bye.

Also tHANK YOU FOR 1K READS LIKE HOWWW??

Okay now bye.

-Gabe