{15} invitation

I woke up next to Thomas,arms wrapped around me as usual. I tried to get up but my legs were stiff and hurt. I decided to wait for Thomas because it wasn't even time to get ready for classes. I just watched his chest rise and fall and looked at his handsome facial features. I almost laughed remembering some of his snarky comments in previous arguememts. I have the perfect crush-boyfriend thing.

Thomas unwrapped his arms from around me and stretched his arms and yawned. He kissed my forehead and got out of bed. His eyes widened when the blanket uncovered him and he took the blanket from me and wrapped himself in it. Then he saw me and closed his eyes. "What the fuck?!" He screamed out.

I laughed and looked at him. "What do you think!" I talked back he got some of his clothes and put them in and tossed the blanket on me. "Whatever just get fucking dressed." He snapped at me.

"Um. We have one problem." I sheepily said as he was walking to the door. He looked back at me and closed the door. "I can't move my legs." He sighed and grabbed my crutches and gave them to me. "That won't help." Thomas sighed and tossed me some clothes and walked out. I hate to admit it but he had a pretty good fasion sence. I tugged my clothes on trying to get my pants on as quick as possible,trying to move my legs. I finally got them to move. Damn Thomas did good. I buckled my pants,grabbed my crutches and 'walked' out. I opened the door to find Thomas sleeping,head on the table. I looked at the clock,it read: 8:10. I mean we have classes at 9 but still,he was really sleeping?

I made myself some cereal and sat next to him,shaking him awake. "ANN!" He screamed before looking around,breathing heavily. I rubbed his back "Babe are you okay?" He layed his head back down and shook his head. "Why?" He didn't budge. "Babe?" Still,wouldn't say anything. "Babe." I said more sternly. He looked up at me and shook his head. "Can you tell me?" He shook his head again. I sighed and kissed his forehead before eating my cereal.

I finished and cleaned my bowl. "Classes,Thomas." I told him. He sat up and walked to the door,waiting for me. I grabbed our bags and went by him and kisses his cheek. He smiled down at me and opened the door for me. "I love you." I said before he blushed even more. "Why are you so...not daddy today? You're blowing by the things you would do and you're not talking." Thomas chuckled.

"In not sure I guess I'm not feeling it today." He chuckled and helped me walk down the stairs. "Alex,I'll just carry you-" "No I have to get used to it." Before I could take another step he swiped me off of my feet and walked down the stairs. I chuckled and shook my head lightly before he kisses me on the lips. "Fags." Someone spat out. I look over and see John,Laf, and Herc chuckling. "Oh,shut it gay boys!" Laf fake gasped,pretending he was offended. "How dare you mon amie! I am pansexual!" We all chuckled. Herc laughed louder,looking at my crutches.

"What happened last night guys?" He asked us,pointing to my crutches. My face turns red as I laugh. "Shut it!" We all walk to campus after Thomas sets me down. We walk into campus as Laf looks over excitedly. "So you guys want to go to pride with us over spring break?!" Laf asks and smiles.

I smile too and almost can't belive I'll be going to pride. "Of course! Thank you for asking!" Laf hugs me and my crutches drop. Laf looks down and smiles akwardly. "Pardon..." (sorry) I smile at him as he picks them up,akwardly giving me to a lauging Thomas. He hands them to me and I stand up on them. "À la fierté mon ami!" Laf calls out before walking to classes with John and Herc going the opposite way. "Do I have to go?" Thomas asks. I shook my head "Why wouldn't you,aren't you gay?" He nodded. "But I'd be akward it I went with who my boyfriend cheated on me with-" he cut himself off,I could see the tears welling in his eyes. "Wakt no I didn't mean to call you my boyfriend in sorry- "Thomas I'd love to be your boyfriend. Also it's okay I'm sorry,I should've brought it up." I admitted he iled at me and wiped his eyes and kissed me on the cheek,earning us a few dirty looks. "I love you and I always will." He admits. "I love you too,Thomas."

I'll just edit this later so if there any mistakes don't blame me. Also happy pride month! I'm very pansexual and trans what about any of you guys?
-Gabe