{9} the party

Thomas's POV
VIOLENCE AND SMUT
I answered the door and the cops were there.

What were they doing here?

What happened to Alex?

Where's Alex?

I wasn't his family but I was his soulmate and I had to do something or I would feel horrible. He didn't really have family so I just blurted out.

"Yes I'm his Fiance." I lied. "Okay well we have him in the back of our car with a young man named James Madison." One of the cops said,flipping through his notebook.

"If I may ask,what the hell happened,Alexander?!" I asked Alex,who was still handcuffed and leaned against the cop car.

"Well,Madison was talking shit about you so I tried to talk to him like a normal person but he started getting stubborn so I slapped him then he punched me and slammed my face into the wall." He said while turning his face to the side,revealing a huge ass bruise. I was still mad at him for getting arrested. A cop came up to us "Do you want him to stay in a cell for a week or two?" He asked sounding very annoyed. I sighed. "No,I'll take him and may I ask for some sort of probation of the sort?" I asked,I was still mad but I didn't want him to go to jail and probably get half beaten to death for being gay,you never know with those people.

The cop said some sort of code and request on his walkie-talkie. He got an answer and a code. He looked at me and nodded. "Probabtion for a few months if wanted or house arrest." He stated. I thought and looked at alex. "Probation,please." I said looking at Alex. His eye widened and looked at me. The police officer nodded and unlocked the handcuffs on Alex.

We walked back to the dorm after a little conversation with the cop. "Alex,I can't belive you did that!" I said opening the door to our house and stepping in.
"Tommy!~" Alex whinned.
"Alex." I said sternly. "No." I said,sitting down on the couch placing a hand on my forehead.
"But Tommy,I'm neeedddyyyy~!" Alex whinned,again.
"Alex. I said no. Don't even ask again." I said sternly.

Alex pouted. "Fine." He said before walking to his bed. "What am I going to do with you,Alex?" I asked myself as a joke.

Alex's POV
Time skip because I'm a lazy bi-
Ding!
I looked at my phone and opened a text from John.

TMNT: hey Alex!

Young,scrappy,hungry: hey johny

TMNT: Don't call me that

Young,scrappy,hungry: fine.

TMNT: Anywayyysss!!
TMNT: herc is throwing a party wanna come?

Young,scrappy,hungr: sure I'll be there

TMNT: Great!

I got a sweatshirt on and my shoes while grabbing my keys. I didn't notice Thomas walking tword me but he was already right in front of me. "Alex where are you going?" He asked.
"None of your buissness." I said before opening the door, stepping out and closing the door right in his face. I sounded rude but he was acting like my parent. I mean I'd call him daddy but he wouldn't fulfill my needs.

I arived at herc's house and knocked the door. I was greeted by a slightly tipsy herc. "Alex!" Hic. "Here you are! Come in!" He said,moving over to the side so I could come in. I walked in as I was greeted by a shit faced John and sober Lafayette. "I just got here je ne me sens pas encore ivre (I'm not getting drunk yet)." He said,laughing. I laughed along with him.

We were all eventually drunk as hell. Me and John were histarically laughing at Laf and Herc making out against a wall. John led me to a room and closed the door behind me "J-John!" Hic. "Wh-what cha' doin'?" I asked,playing with his hair. Ha pushed me into the bed behind me.

I giggled and blushed.

He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. He started placing kisses on my neck and took my shirt off,not even asking for my consent. I let him run kisses down my torso.

We were going on for a little bit when John started to lower my pants. He nibbled in my v-line,pulling down my boxers. "J-John!" I moan out as he pulls boxers off. "What?" He asks still drunk. "P-please." I moan out again. He nods and tossed my boxers and pants with my other clothes. He puts my tip in his mouth and moves his toung around it. I arch my back and bite my lip,holding back a moan. He bobs his head up and down. He eventually gets faster. "J-John!" I moan.

The door opens to me seeing Thomas. Thomas looks at me and covers his mouth and started crying. He darted out. I pulled John away and put my clothes back on "I made a mistake,I'm sorry." I tell him and run out,stumbling still being tispy.

I walk to my dorm as steadily as possible.

I arrive to the dorm and knock on the door. I open it,seeing the door cracked open. I don't see Thomas anywhere

Thomas's POV
I went home,crying heavily and running to my dorm. Alex just kissed me and got arrested! How could he?! I should've never let him leave for that party.

For the most part I should've never let him play with me.

I entered the dorm and closed the door. I walked to the bathroom trying to remember if I have my razor in my room or in the bathroom. I remembered that I also have my sleeping pills.

I found my razor and closed the bathroom door. I filled the sink with water and took the pills. I carefully swallowed each one thinking of one regret

1) trying to love Alex
2) letting Alex go to the party
3) Alex
4) trying to be myself
5) not being stable
6) even trying. What was the point?
7) not killing myself sooner.
8) being friends with Madison knowing he was homophobic while I knew I was gay.
9) being alive.

I sliced my wrist as carefully as possible letting the blood drip all over the counter and down my arms. It tingped but it was a good sensation.

I started having foggy vision. Foggier with each cut. "One...two...th-three..." I got cut off by putting my face in the water,trying to drown myself. I hated not being enough for Alex.

They only reason I ever bullied or teased him was because I was jealous! I hated how perfect he looked,his good grades and his good friends. He had the most perfect life,he seemed so amazing. But I had to be stupid. I had to be me.

I started sobbing into the water. I closed my eyes hoping I wouldn't ever see light again.

A little while later I felt my face being lifted from the water and wiped with a cloth. I felt wraps go gently around my wrist were my cuts where and felt lips press against mine.

"Thomas please! Stay alive for me! I'm sorry!"

Word count: ~1,225

Yes! I know I know! I'm a monster! How could I?! But yet this was acually very fun to write. I'm not that was because I know what's going to happen next :3