{14} finally home

**HARDCORE SMUT AND LANGUAGE**
Alex's POV (time skip to a week)
Thomas visited me everyday while I was in the hospital and brought me food. Actual food instead of gross slop. I was hooked up to alot of things and a person came over in my room everyday making sure I was occupied and sane. Witch I'm surprised I was. I stayed up really late and aparently I was sleep deprived so they gave me sleeping pills to catch up on rest.
Psh I don't need sleep,sleep is for the weak.

Thomas and a nurse came in my room and Thomas started talking to me as the nurse for a shot ready. "I'm g-gonna get a sh-shot?" I say as I stutter my words. Thomas shrugs and nods. "You have to,babe." He answers. I fill and nod. I hold his hand tightly as the nurse makes her way over by us. "This is just to make sure you don't have anything so if you feel sick that's normal,and get tons of rest,Okay?" She said looking at me,about to give me the shot. I not and she sticks the needle in my arm.

We finally leave and I slump in my crutches. I havn't been walking so the doctors told my I needed 'help walking'. They think they know everything.

We get in the car after what it seemed like hours of looking for it. "Hey at least you got prctice in your crutches." He chuckled and sat in the drivers seat. I chuckled too and shook my head. He started the car and backed out. Someone sped and he honked his horn and flipped them off. I laughed out loud. He rolled his eyes at me and smiled as he backed up and drove away.

Time skip already
We got home and Thomas helped me out of the car making sure I held onto my crutches firmly. He opens the door for me and I walk in. I sit on the couch and lay my crutches on the floor. Thomas sits next to me. He leans his head on my shoulder. "Do you wanna go on a date?" He asks. My face turns red. "Um..I-I m-mean I g-guess?" Thomas laughs

"You don't have to if you don't want to I just thought I'd ask!" he expalins and sits up. I kiss his cheek that goes red and he touches it.

"Shut up you big douche of course I will." I say with a smile. He weakly smiles back and runs to our shared room.

I hear a loud shriek and bickering in our room. I try to stretch my legs but they just hurt
more. I try to pick my crutches up but I just let them fall down. The only thing I could Do with them was bend them. Walking is just like hell but I had to do it.

I almost knocked on our door until I heard Thomas whisper-shout. "Burr! Alexander KISSED ME! That's amazing!"

I blushed and held in a helpless giggle. He must've heard. "B-Burr I got to go..." He paused. "Y-yeah bye." I knocked on the door trying to move my legs. Thomas opened it. "Alex- why aren't you using your cutches?" He scolds me.

I shrug. "I dunno." He rolled his eyes and picked me up bridal style. I felt my face get warm "Th-Thomas what are you doing?" He turns around and set me on his bed. He crawled on top of me and kisses me deeply. I push his head closer to mine and deepens the kiss. His soft lips were irresistable. I let his tounge enter my mouth. I let out a soft moan and he pulls away and I emediatly pull him back and wrap my legs around his waist. I wince at the pain wich made him stop.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to!" He eclaims.

"Its okay." I pause and kiss him again. We sat there,Thomas on top of me and making out.

I take my shirt off and Thomas does too. He kissed my neck and I moan out. "Thomas!" I moan out. He looks at me and stops. "Wh-why'd you stop." He grins and me.

"Right now I'm not Thomas,I'm daddy." He explains. I nod vigoriously. "Daddy~" I moan out and blush.

He starts nibbling at my v-line. "Daddy! Please! Fuck me so I can't walk for a week!" I yell out. He looks shock but does as instructed. He takes my pants off and rubs my hard cock through my boxers. I arch back and let out a soft moan. "D-daddy!" Thomas smiled and takes my boxers off. He takes his off and sits me up. "Thomas w-what are you doing?" I ask.

He flips my on my stumach and puts my ass in the air. "That's daddy to you." He sternly says. I moan as he hovers above me,his boner stroking me every once in a while. "Please daddy~" I tease him and rub my ass against his big cock.

He sighs and enters me. I let out a gentle squeak and bite my lip as he puts all of himself in me. "F-fuck me daddy~" he does as told and thrusts into me.

"H-harder!" I yelp out. Thomas thrusts into me,making a slapping noise. "Oh yeah!~" I moan out. He thrusts harder making me grip onto the sheets.

"D-daddy I-I'm gonna cum!" I cum all over the sheets making a whie stain on the sheets. Thomas smiles and leans against the head board and sits down. He sets me on his dick and I sqeal. "Daddy you're so big!" He grins and bounces me up and down. I open my mouth in attemt to moan but all that comes out is "Daddy please!" He makes me bounce faster. He grabs my hard member and plays with the shaft. I moan louder. "DADDY!"

He finally makes me cum on myself,making a mess and pinning me on his bed. "Baby girl?~" He asked,probably going to tease me.

"Yes daddy?" I answer.
"You love daddy?"
"Of course!" I say and lean up to kiss him and he kissed back. He crawls ontop of me letting his finger go across my jaw line. He licked the cum off of my chest. I shivered in delight. I couldn't move my legs. Fuck. "Thomas I can't feel my legs." He chuckled
"Well that's what you asked for!"
"No Thomas I can't move them."

He shakes his head and moves them as I turn away and groan. I get used to it as Thomas moved each one. "It's fine,I told you baby girl!" He says reasuringly and kisses my cheek before plopping down next to me. I curled up and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you." I whisper into his shoulder.

"I love you to,Alex." He says as I cuddle into his chest.

Word count: ~1,180