{5} More than friends

Thomas's POV
I started getting ready while Alex was in the shower. I was combing my hair in my phone camera sence Alex was in the bathroom. I kept playing the scenario from just a few minutes ago in my head. I heard the shower go off and heard the sink turn on. A few minutes go by,waiting for Alex when a ,still blushing,Alexander comes out. "What the fuck,Thomas?!" He exclaims. "What?" I say. I hold in a burst of laughter before he says "Ok,so yesterday you just fell asleep on me! Nothing more! Why do you have the audacity to fuck me Thomas?!" He yells at me. "Well,Alexander,you're irresistable!" I say biting my lip. "Thomas stop,suducting me. It's getting hard to resist." He quickly realises what he says and blushes. "No! I didn't mean it like that!" He explains.

Alex's POV
"I didn't mean it like that!" I explain as Thomas laughs. I kind of did. I never realised I liked him like that and I don't! He's just playing with my heart. Right when I thought of him playing me like that I wanted to cry. "Sure you didn't." Thomas said.
I hated crying but tears started to form in my eyes,from anger of course. "I'm leaving." I stormed out of the dorm. I heard him following me "I can drive you!" He says while catching up with me. I look away from Thomas "No. I'm fine." I say sternly. He backs off and walks to his car and I walk to the campus.

As I arrive to the campus Thomas is already here and I glance and him,hoping he doesn't see me. "Alex! You stormed out of our dorm for no reason!' He says and puts an arm around me,in front of everyone and bends down to kiss me. I bitch slap him and he stops "What was that for?!" He exclaims. "I don't like you like that." My heart broke just at the sound of myself saying that

I finally saw my group of friends Herc,John and Lafayette. John put his head down and Lafayette started rubbing his back. I rushed over to John. "John are you ok?!" I ask. He looks at me his eyes puffy and red. "No! I'm not Alexander!" My eyes widened at the sound of my full first name. "What happened?" I asked as sincerely as possible. "You won't understand." He stated. "Alex,mesouir John isn't having the best day and you dating Jefferson isn't-" I cut Lafayette off "I'm not dating Jefferson! He's so...gross! Even if I wanted to,he would play with my heart!" I look at my chest. "Mesouir Hamilton,John is in disstress. He just needs some time to heal." Lafayette says in a calm tone. Jefferson walks by and puts his head down. Madison passes him and glances at him. I wonder what happened. Poor Jefferson.

NO ALEX YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM. Is what I thought to myself

Later that day I was in class and i saw Thomas holding a note,trembling. I didn't want to care but I couldn't help it. I saw a tear fall from his face,followed by a couple more. He had his hood on his megenta sweat shirt up. I saw him wipe his face with his sleeve. Thank fully we had a test that day about how we learn so Mr.Washington can be a "better teacher" than he already is. It was fun at first but started to ask about people in your class and how you would work with them. That part was hard because I barely knew anyone in the class.  Meanwhile I kept an eye on Thomas.

Thomas's POV
After I got slapped by Alex for trying to kiss him I instantly regretted it. I heard gasps and laughs behind me. I look to my right and see my friends laughing and the left John,crying. I felt bad but he's my soul mate, I can't leave him but I can't push him to love me. I can't get him to be mad at me or he'll never accept it. I can't stand him hating me. I turn around to face James. He's homophobic. I forgot. He punched me straight in the nose. He punched me in the jaw and slammed his fist in my throat and some guy came up and pushed him away by the shoulders. "Bitch you are fighting against me?!" James screams at one of the boys. "Dude that's not fucking cool! You don't just fucking beat someone up!" The boy dressed in dark clothes says to James. "I'm about to!" James makes his way tword me and punches me in the stumach to then my respons I fall to the ground. A group of James's friends surround me and start kicking me.

The one boy punches James and he falls to the floor with me. James's friends stray away when he does and I get up "thank you." Was all I could say to him. My nose was bleeding and I'm pretty sure bruises were forming all overy body. I weny to the bathroom to clean myself up then go to class.

I passed Alexander and looked at the ground. He couldn't see me like this and if he did he would probably taunt me.
    As I was walking through the halls i looked at my hands. I could've punched back but I didn't. I felt small and I hated feeling small. I entered class and sat in my seat as Mr.Washington started his lesson and gave us a panflet of questions.

After the little test Mr.Washington gave us a paper landed in front of me

"No one cares about you. You're just a faggot that no one cares about. Not even imagrant Alex likes you!" The note said.

I rumagged throught my bag finally finding a pencil sharpener. I pop out the sharpening part of it and put it in my pocket "Mr.Washington may I be excused?" I ask
"Sure go ahead." He responds. I get up and head to the bathroom

Alex's POV
Thomas went to the bathroom and I started worrying more. He took out something and put it in his pocket. It looked like a round pencil sharpener. I used to do that all the time when people would threaten me and tease me. I would get a razor some how and go to the bathroom to let out the pain but never cut hard enough to make me bleed out. But just enough to realive the pain.

I would do that all of the time and seeing Thomas do it made me feel very bad because I knew what he was doing.

Word count: ~1,188

A longer chapter,yes but Thomas gets bullied by his best friend?? That wasn't planned for me at first but me and my friend EjTheAmazing we're making books that tell the same and diffrent stories so it's what we call a connecting story! You won't know who the "boy" is unless you read her story too.

Word count: 1,193~