Butterflies (ReixReader)

A/N: First: Holy moly everyone! My stories have gotten 2k reads!!!!! I never imagined I would reach another thousand reads so fast after the first! It's all thanks to you guys! So a big hug and a thank you to those who have commented and voted, added my story to a reading list, and all my shadow/silent readers! Keep it up! I hope to reach 200 votes soon as well.

Second: Sorry it's taken me so long to update. I was not feeling well at all. Last weekend I ended up going to see a doctor, and it turns out I had strep throat. I had hoped to post this one last weekend, but I hadn't even finished writing it.

But it is finally up! It has taken me forever to do this continuation one for Rei's storyline. With requests and specials, I can't tell how long it's been since I posted one of these since the last Makoto one. I'm too lazy to check and see when it says I had posted that one.

Anyway, without further ado, here is your first date with Rei-chan.

I hope you like it!
__________________________________________________

Rei was taking you on your first date today and you were excited. He had told you he had a surprise after you went to lunch. You couldn't wait to see what it was. You had no idea the bluenette could be so mysterious.

Rei was taking you to lunch at a restaurant in the city where he lives, so you were meeting him at the station. From there the restaurant was a couple blocks away. It was as fancy a restaurant as a high schooler on allowance could afford.

He had begun saving extra the day after you kissed him and confessed you liked him. For being such a smart guy, he was pretty dense when it came to your confession. You hadn't said it at first, but had expressed it through that kiss.
__________________________________________________

When you pulled away from kissing the boy before you, you noticed his bright red face.

"W-why d-did you d-do that?!" he stuttered in complete shock.

"Well... I got caught up in the moment. But..." Your own cheeks flushed from what you were about to say. The confidence you had when kissing the bespectacled boy was gone. "I was trying to say 'I like you,' through the...the kiss." You lowered your (color)-eyed gaze.

"I-" Rei cut off and you were expecting a rejection. He was just as nervous as you to confessing his own feelings. "I like you too, (F/n)-chan." When you looked up he was giving you the softest look with his violet eyes.
__________________________________________________

That was how the two of you properly confessed to liking each other. And now it had been about a month since then. It took him about that long to save up more allowance for what he wanted to do on your first date together.

Rei was waiting for you at the train station at half past eleven. It didn't take you long to spot him once the crowd of people from the train dispersed. "Rei-chan!" you called to him.

"Hi (F/n)!" He smiled at you, and the two of you hugged. After you pulled apart, Rei grabbed your hand to lead you to the restaurant. His cheeks formed a slight blush as he did so.

The walk was pleasant, and Rei would guide you by the hand whenever you made a turn. You took in the sights of the city since Iwatobi was not as big a place. Everything was close together, whereas here, it was kind of like that but some of the buildings were much bigger.

The restaurant wasn't too extravagant and had a cute entrance. There was a dark blue awning over chairs set up outside on either side of the doors. You went inside to get a table.

"Two for Ryugazaki," Rei said to the hostess at the front. The place wasn't too crowded, but it was sweet that Rei made a reservation for the two of you.