First Meeting (VariousxReader)

A/N: Hey everybody! I am so sorry for not posting in so long. Time got away from me and other things I had to get done. I realized it's been about a month since my last update. I hope I haven't lost too many readers, if any, because of my long absence.

I think I'm going to stop doing special chapters for a while. Unless I happen to have an idea for one. But that doesn't mean I'll stop doing a request if someone has one. I want to focus a little more on the series one-shots. And I've been getting a lot of reads that I can't keep up with them to do the specials every time I reach a new thousand mark.

This one is for 6k reads. I had the idea for a first meeting with the different characters a while back. As I was writing them I came up with a title for each. They're short and sweet, but I hope those who read them find them cute.

Enjoy
__________________________

- Makoto: It all started with a container of cookies.

You just moved to Iwatobi with your parent(s). There was an empty house near the grade school that was for sale. Your (mother/father) were transferred there due to their job. They would take the train into the next town for work.

Instead of moving into the city, it was decided that the small fishing village would be nicer, and the house was near the high school you'd be going to. It was going to be a new change of pace from where you lived before.

Not even a whole day went by that people began welcoming your family to the neighborhood. Word traveled fast in a small town. What you didn't expect was to be greeted by a very attractive teenage male.

It was around late afternoon, and all the boxes and furniture were inside, when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" you yelled from your room.

You opened the door and your heart skipped a beat at who you saw on the other side. Man was this guy good looking.

His green eyes went wide. He wasn't expecting such a cute girl to answer the door. Then his eyes creased a little as he smiled. "Hi. Welcome to Iwatobi. My mom made cookies and asked me to deliver them to the new neighbors." He gestured to the container in his hands.

"Thanks." You grabbed the container from him. "I'm (L/n) (F/n)," you introduced with a smile.

"Tachibana Makoto. You're going to go to Iwatobi High right?"

"Yeah. When the next term starts."

"Well...my friend Haru and I live up those steps," he gestured to the left of your house, "um, we can come get you before school and show you around if you want." His cheeks were a little pink as he asked.

"Sure. I'd like that." You gave another smile.

"Alright. See you around (F/n)." Makoto gave you one of his signature smiles that makes any girl's heart swoon.

"See you Makoto."

It was the start of a blossoming relationship.

- Haru: For the Love of Water

You recently moved and transferred into Iwatobi High School. You loved swimming and the water. So when school started, you were disappointed they didn't have a swim club. But at least there was the beach.

Once the swim club was established, and they were trying to recruit new members, you asked to join the team. You swam your (best/favorite) stroke to show them your abilities. They were happy to let you join.

You were sitting down with the team the next day at lunch time on the roof. The topic of conversation happened to be about swimming. No surprise there. They were asking you questions to get to know you better.