Scavenger Hunt (NagisaxReader)

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update! I've been packing like crazy since I'm moving. I fly out tomorrow all the way to the west coast. I also started a new book. I decided to make a short Free! character lemons book. I'm sorry again it took over three weeks for a new chapter.

This one is not as good as I hoped it might be, but I hope you all find it cute and sweet.

On a much brighter note, I decided to enter this book into the Watty Awards. Wish me luck! I didn't quite expect this book to get so many reads in the short time since I've started it. Thank you all so much!

Now on to the story! I hope you enjoy!
__________________________

You woke up to find a text from Nagisa on your phone. Luckily it hadn't woken you before you normally got up on a Saturday. You smiled to yourself as you opened up the message.

It read:
Good morning/afternoon (N/n)-chan! I hope you slept well :) Open your front door and there is a note taped to it. Make sure to follow the instructions. There's a surprise waiting for you at the end of my little scavenger hunt. Happy hunting ;)

You got out of bed and rushed to open the front door. You didn't care if any of the neighbors saw you in your pajamas and your hair a mess. Just like the text said, there was a note taped to it. It was in a pink envelope with your name on it.

You carefully opened it to read the contents:

After you get dressed and eat, head to the cafe where I licked whipped cream from your cheek.  ~_^ Take your wallet too. The person at the cash register will know what to do.

Your cheeks flushed at just the thought of him doing that. You went back inside to eat and then do your morning care routine. For your outfit, you chose to wear a (color) t-shirt with any design or picture you want, capris, and your favorite sneakers.

Following the instructions, you grabbed your (purse/small bag), and then headed out to the cafe mentioned in the letter. You wondered what was going to happen once you got there.

It took you about 30 minutes to get there. When you stepped into the quaint cafe, the smell of pastries and fresh bread filled your nostrils. You timidly went up to the counter. You didn't want the other customers to think you were cutting in line, so you waited until there was a lull.

"Um, excuse me. I'm here to pick up something...I guess." You weren't sure what to say.

The woman's brown eyes lit up as she looked at you in recognition. "Ah! Yes. A boy left an envelope for you." She pulled out a pink envelope identical to the one left on your door. "Here you go. The two of you make a nice couple." She smiled which caused her brown eyes to wrinkle a bit at the corners.

Your cheeks flushed at the older woman's compliment. "Thanks," you said as you took the letter. You stepped off to the side to open it.

You've reached the second envelope! Now head to the store where we tried on sunglasses for your birthday. The cashier will know what to say, when you purchase a (f/c) pair with silver gems on each side.

You headed to the accessories shop and to the sunglasses section. You looked through the sunglasses and found the pair described in the letter. It was the only pair fitting the description.

You took them up to the counter as instructed to pay for them. "Ah, you must be the girl this pink envelope is for," the cashier spoke having recognized the pair of sunglasses you were buying. He indicated the envelope he placed on the register counter.