Halloween Scenarios

A/N: Happy belated Halloween, Samhain, and Dia de los Muertos! I wanted to post a little Halloween themed scenario one-shot last night, but didn't get around to writing it until late last night.  And I wanted to get something up while you guys are waiting for the next big update. It is coming along, I just need to get my rear in gear and finish the second half.

So here are some short scenarios for each of the boys. I hope you like them. Also, I couldn't resist the cute picture of the main boys dressed up in costumes.
__________________________
What the boys dress as for Halloween and how they eat their candy.

Nagisa: Dresses up as Iwatobi-chan and ends up eating all his candy the same night and is hyped on sugar so he stays up all night and then crashes in the morning.

Rei: Dresses up as a scientist and after trick-or-treating, meticulously sorts his candy by type: candy bars, lollipops, gummies, etc. Then he calculates how many pieces to eat each day until it's all gone.

Makoto: Dresses up as a prince and takes his siblings out to go trick-or-treating. Ran dresses as a princess and Ren dresses as a pumpkin. The twins share their candy with Mako and he eats mostly the chocolate candy.

Haru: Dresses up as a dolphin and goes with Makoto and the twins. He isn't much on getting candy, but enjoys seeing Ran and Ren having such a good time, smiling one of those rare and small smiles. He does take the candy the twins share with him and it ends up getting eaten just to make them happy.

Rin: Dresses up as a vampire. Being the caring brother he is, Rin shares his candy with Gou. He saves the candy he really likes and gives the rest to her.

Momo: Dresses as a stag beetle and gets hyped up about going trick-or-treating. He eats his candy within a few days, saving his favorites for last.

Sousuke: Dresses as a wolf. He's not very big on candy so he gives his bag to Momo. But before that he takes out the ones he knows Rin and Gou like.

Nitori: Dresses as a mummy. His desk becomes even more of a mess with candy strewn about. He's so conservative when it comes to eating it that a lot of it sits around for a while. He gives Rin all the candy he knows his senpai likes. Occasionally Momo will steal some after a few days of Nitori not eating the candy, much to the duck-boy's chagrin.

Here is a great picture I found of Rin and Sousuke that inspired me for what costumes they would wear.

__________________________A/N: I hope you found these cute! Please leave a comment on your favorite or whatever you feel like saying, and consider voting

A/N: I hope you found these cute! Please leave a comment on your favorite or whatever you feel like saying, and consider voting.

I will be posting the 5k reads special over the weekend.

Till next time! /|\ ^._.^ /|\