Love is Beautiful (ReixReader)

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I last updated, once again ^^'
I've become addicted to a mobile game, Final Fantasy: A New Empire, and it's been all consuming. If you don't already play it, it's a good enough game, but can become addicting. If you don't want to possibly spend all your waking hours playing, I would suggest not downloading it. This is just from my personal experience.

Anyway, it's no excuse for going so long without posting something. After the game's 4th of July event, I am going to try my best and play it sparingly and start writing more again. I am hoping to start posting regularly, starting with every other week. Perhaps this lull will result in tons more inspiration!

Here is finally the 'I love you' one-shot with Rei! After going through and editing a couple of times, it's not quite what I was hoping for. Like I feel it's lacking something, or maybe doesn't flow quite right with the breaks, but I will leave that ultimately up to you my readers. Let me know what you think. I do appreciate any feedback!

And I have to say... This book has gotten over 11k reads! And almost 500 votes! I am super happy! Thanks so much to everyone. I will have a special announcement at the end concerning votes. Please look forward to it.

Without further ado! Here is Rei's 'I love you' confession! Hope you like it.
__________________________

Rei was perusing through a magazine at the end of the school day. All the other students had gone home, or went to their respective clubs. The purple-eyed boy figured it would be the perfect opportunity to not be disturbed. What he was reading was a little embarrassing.

It was still a bit too cold to start swimming even though the pool was ready for use. Gou had decided they weren't going to hold a general club meeting that day.

Little did Rei know, but a certain blonde was about to enter the classroom. He had paused in the doorway having noticed his friend reading something. He couldn't quite tell what, so he announced himself.

"Whatcha reading, Rei-chan?"

"N-Nagisa-kun!" Rei's eyes opened in surprise as he quickly closed the magazine and hid it behind his back. "Nothing," he denied too quickly.

"Coooome ooonnn, Rei-chan. Show me! Show me!"

The bluenette sighed. As weird as it sounded in his head, maybe Nagisa could help him. He did have three sisters after all. Maybe they had some source material he could use. Rei reluctantly handed his friend the magazine.

"'How to tell your soulmate, 'I love you,' in ten different ways,'" Nagisa read from the cover. His magenta orbs looked from the magazine to Rei. "Ooh, are you going to say it to (F/n)-chan?" There was a knowing glint in his eyes.

Rei coughed lightly behind his hand in embarrassment. "Yes." He looked away with a blush dusting his cheeks. "I want it to be perfect, so I decided to do some research."

"Let me help! I have a collection of shoujo manga that might be useful!"
Rei looked back at the shota, his eyebrows raised. "Don't you mean your sisters' collection?" he asked perplexedly.

"Nope! It's my own personal manga collection!" Nagisa grinned proudly. Of course the breaststroke swimmer wouldn't deny having books usually geared towards girls. Rei decided they would need to have a long talk after all this.
__________________________

Rei rode the train as usual with Nagisa, of course getting off at the shorter male's stop. The two were currently in Nagisa's living room.

Nagisa laid out several manga volumes on the table. No one was at the house at the moment besides the two. "Here we go! All of these are slice of life and centered around high school. I'm sure we'll find something!" Nagisa was super positive.