Chapter 3 - Dress shopping

Hey guys!!!!!! Here it is..my next chapter!!! I love you guys who are reading this!!! Please tell your friends and vote for it please!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! <3 Izzy

    I woke up the next morning to see Nick coming out of my bathroom with clothes on for school. He smirked at me as I sat up in bed.

"You skipping school today?" , He asked as he threw the backpack over his head. I thought about it then looked at the clock. It was 7:30!!! I usally wake up at 5:30 to get ready because school always started at 7:45.

"Maybe, I don't feel good" , I simply said knowing that when we get back to school he would probably bully me. He smirked and could tell why I didn't want to go to school.

"Why you scared of whats gonna happen?!" , he said still smirking then started to laugh at me. I then lost my mind.......

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE DUMBASS!" , I said then crawled out of bed to see he was rushing out the door of my penthouse.  I sighed then decided to go back to sleep. Tiredly I walked up stairs and fell into a deep sleep...........

( 3 hours later )

   I woke up and clutched my stomach. It was hurting badly......Its like someone kicked it or something. Maybe someone did..... Who knows? But I swear if it was Nick!!!!! I'm going to kick him out then slap his ass tilll he falls down and doesn't get back up. Hate filled my eyes at the thought of him. I hit the wall with my fist as hard as I could then fell to the ground and started crying. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see my bestfriend Sam.

"I decided my friend needed me so I skipped school too" , she said then pulled me into a hug. I gave a weak smile. She smiled at me back then helped me up.  Then she added....

"Wanna go look for that dress for the party?!" , she said excited. I replied with a simple:

"Yes"

She smiled as she pretty much just just threw me in the car as we drove off to the next store.

"So tell me whats gonna happen at the party" , I said kinda nervous. The party was in two weeks and I was already nervous! Damn me!

"Well some guys might be drunk...but they won't mess with you don't worry! Also theres food and we might end up playing a game of ' Spin the bottle ' and well you have to kiss someone if it lands on it...." , She said but then I cut her off.

"I know....I know!" , I said getting annoyed that she was telling me something I already know. We sat there in silence as I thought about who I might kiss. Maybe it won't be so bad. I said trying to comfort myself......which by the way was not working out very well. We got to the store and Sam ran in quickly and after 10 seconds she was back with a white dress.

"Try this on!" , she said smiling and laughing at the same time. I smiled back at her.  Then after one million dresses later....for what it seemed like! We found the perfect dress. It showed most of my skin which I was uncomfortable with but I decided to buy it after Sam told me its ok to show a little skin. I was still in the dress that had been on and some huys came up to me and had a peice of paper in his hands.

"Call me" , he said as he winked at me and walked away. WOW! Smooth....... Did he really just say "Call me!" , like WTF! I sat there then decided to throw the number away as I stared at the purple strapless dress that showed my curves and then also went to the top of my thigh...It was like half way down my thigh so I was ok.