Chapter 23 - The song is out!!!

Hey guys!!! I'm am finally updating!!! I am at a friends house and updating because I wanted to make guys a chapter!!! So I hope you enjoy!! Also I am really sorry I haven't been able to update. <3 Izzy

Cher's P.O.V.

Well we put the song on to my album. Now it is complete! It is finally out and some people say it is better than Christina's version. I still think her's is better. But it is out and I am back stage with Christina waiting for them to call us out for the interview. We were nervous. But when we got up there we had full confidence.

"Hello girls", the interviewer said.

"Hello" , we said in unison.

"So how is working together going?"

"Great I think we are the best of friends and love working together" , Christina said with a smile.

"Yes I think things are going great. We have been through a lot when we were younger. We were like best friends." , I said. I look at to the croud who was screaming my name. I then saw Nick waving at me so I waved back.

The interview was now over. I was walking into the limo on the red carpet like my manager told me to do. I didn't really like all the attention. I think it was to much. So many cameras and all the fans running and trying to get past the guards so they can come to you. I reached the lime finally and there sat my amazing boyfriend.He smiled at me then pulled me into a kiss. I laid on his shoulder the rest of the way to my house. I finally ended up falling asleep after this long day. 

I woke up and saw I was laying in my bed. I roll over to see Nick sleeping. He looked so peacefull. I then found out was in my pajamas. He must have changed me. Oh thank god!

Authors note: Hope you guys liked it!! <3 Izzy