Chapter 18 - Really?

Hey guys! I how yall be doin?! I have been having a good day...so that means GOOD CHAPTER!! YAY! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS!!  LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 Izzy

Cher's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day and look on the calender. It was a Friday. I look over to see Nick laying down sleeping peacefully. I then get up from my spot but was pulled back with srtong arms wrapped around my waist. I turn around to see Nick looking up at me. I gave him a weak smile and he grinned.

"Hello Cher" , he said in his sexy morning voice. He then forcefully pulled me into his lap. 

"Hey wanna have a party?" , I asked. He smirked and pulled me in for a kiss but instead I kissed his cheek.

"Can't I get a kiss on the lips?" , he asked getting up sounding pissed. Someone is acting bipolar today! One minute he is pulling me in for a kiss then the next he is angry with me. He then walks into the room and rolls his eyes at me. 

"Nick whats wrong?" , I asked. 

"Why can't you just kiss me on the lips instead of tease me?!" , he yelled. WOW Nick! Your making a big deal out of it. 

"Oh my gosh Nick! Why are you making a big deal of it?!"

"Because I wanted you to kiss me on the lips!"

"Well we all don't get what we want all the time!" , I yelled and stormed out of the room.  FLACKING REALLY? REALLY!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I then sat on the couch and turned on the tv. He then came in and sat down next to me. He sighed and looked at me.

"Take a picture it will last longer" , I said then he quickly looked away blushing like crazy. I then got a call. I opened my phone to see one of my freinds were calling. Guys if you ask..... I have famous friends. Zayn Malik was calling me. Yeah... I was friends with him. We dated once but then we broke up and decided to stay friends. I pressed answer.  (A/N Sorry I didn't know who to pick as her friend.)

me: Hello?

Zayn: HEY! How are you?

me: good! How are you?

Zayn: Oh great! So I was wondering if you would like to come over?

me: What time? And why?

Zayn: About 2. The boys and I wanna go to the mall. So do you wanna come?

I looked at Nick and put my phone on speaker and he listened.

me: Sure I would love to go to the mall.

Zayn: Great and you can bring someone if you like.

me: Ok I'll bring my boyfriend.

Zayn: You have a boyfriend?

me: Yeah.

Zayn: Oh.... Um....I got to go Harry wants me. Bye. 

me : Bye.

( Line ends )

I could have sworn he said I love you at the end. I then look at Nick who is staring down at my phone.

"Who was that?" , he asked.

"A friend of mine named Zayn....he is also famous and is part of a band." , I said and he grabbed my phone. 

"What did he want?" 

"He wanted me to bring someone to the mall with me so I chose you" , I said. He then lifted my phone and threw it on the ground. WTF?!

"Nick WTF!" , I said and smacked his hand.

"You should ask me next time you want me to go with you somewhere" , He said and picked up my phone and handed it to me. I grabbed it from him and sat it down on the table.

"Do you want to come?" , I asked. He looked like he was about to kill me now. He then was about to open his mouth but instead he lifted his hand. I felt like he was going to slap me. He then calmed down and sat down on the couch looking at me. I then felt tears coming down my cheeks. He just sat there mad. I then walked out but before I could Nick stopped me. He looked at me for a second then sighed.

"I'm sorry...for being an asshole" , he said and then sighed again. I didn't know what to say so I let the tears fall down my cheeks. He then pulled me into a hug. I didn't hug back though.

"Cher I'm so sorry...I didn't mean any of the things I was about to do and I didn't want to hit you...I just lost my mind ok?" , he said. Thats when all the memories of him bullying me came back to me. Him calling me names. Really?! Do I have to think about this?! Flacking really!? I then lost it and fell to the floor crying. But before I could fall to the floor he caught me and picked me up and sat me on the couch. I then looked at my phone. I saw the corners had cracked. REALLY!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME OR AM I DREAMING! UGH! He then pciked me up so that I was sitting inhis lap crying into his chest. I smelt his colon. He smelt really good and that just made me get on top of him and kiss him. He kissed back. Since he was mad and sad at the same time he kissed roughly. REALLY?! I then pulled away from the kiss and just wrapped my arms around his neck. I then put my head in his neck. Then I fell asleep..........

Authors note: Hey guys! Did ya like it?! I hope ya did! Love you guys so much! YALL ARE AMAZEBEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Izzy