Chapter 24 - I can trust you.

HEY GUYS!!!!! HOW YALL BEEZ DOIN??!!!! I am finally updating. I am ungrounded as well. So I hope yall enjoy this chapter!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3 Izzy

Cher's P.O.V.

I woke up and sit up from my bed and look at the sleeping Nick beside me. I got up and then was pulled back into bed. Nick was smirking.

"You should stay in bed.... You have no work in music today" , he said. I chuckled a bit. 

"I am meeting Christina today" , I said and then tried to get up once more. He pulled me back again and I gave up. I look over to the clock at my side as it read 6:30.

"Your right... I am to early. I should wait till ten." , I said and cuddled in with him. Then he got up and put in a movie. I smiled then he walked back over giving me a peck on the cheek. I gave him a quick hug. He got in and I put my head on his chest. He smiled and kissed my forhead. The movie started playing. I realized he played my favorite movie. 

Safe Haven.

I smiled. He then wrapped his arms around me. I laid there and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up to see Nick out of bed. Can't I get out of bed when I wanna. I look to the clock which now had 8:24. I could smell the food. He made me breakfast. I get out of bed and run downstairs almost tripping over myself. He then was down there laughing at something. A nervous laugh....... I go down farther to see a girl. She had blonde hair and a mini skirt on. She looked like a weird drunk girl. I wanted to slap her in her dumb face. Nick was trying to push her off but struggled. She must have been manly. She now was leaning in for a kiss but Nick slapped her. WOW. Didn't know he would hurt someone for me. I smiled . Then he saw me. He looked angry at the girl who was now pasted out. Then dragged her out the door.

"Bury her!" , I said chuckling. I was joking. 

"Haha, funny. Not." Nick said back to me sarcasticaly.

"I was joking." , I said and backed up. He was now in a bad mood. So I ran upstairs hearing him run after me. He then reached me and turned me around to face him. I had a tear go down my face. He wipped it off.

Authors note: CLIFFHANGER!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! LOL. I have a music video that will be coming out soon as I do have it on youtube. I will tell you guys!! LOVE YALL!! <3 Izzy