Chapter 22 - The song is gonna be out!

Hey guys!! Please go read my other story!! Its a Doctor who fanfic! For all the whovians reading this!! Love you guys!! 

Cher's P.O.V.

Well I was now in the studio with Christina and we have recorded the song. It was great! We were gonna have it out with the music video. I have already 9 songs on my album...this could be the 10th!! I then look to my right to see Nick who was smiling at me. He then sat by me. He kissed my neck and I turned around and smashed my lips on his. He smiled into the kiss. I then shooed him off cause we were about to start singing.

me : Heart beats fast colors. And promises. How to be brave! How can I love when I'm afraid to fall watching you stand a-lone. All of my doubts suddenly goes away some how. One step clo-ser. 

both: I have died every day waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I've loved you for a thousand more....

Christina then sang her part and we did the chorus again. Then we got done and went out for pizza. We ate and had a good laugh. We teased Nick a little about how cute he was when he ate. He blushed big time! It was still funny though. We said our goodbyes and promised to see each other in the studio tomorrow to continue most of the music. Then Nick and I went home.

 We got to the front door but instead of having to open it myself. Nick did and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I laughed all the way in playfully hiting his back to let me go. But he didn't. He then ran around the whole time. I laughed then he put me down and smashed his lips on to mine. I smiled then kissed him back.

A/N Hey guys!! Sorry about the short chapter! LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3 Izzy