Chapter 10 - You love me?

Hey guys!!! How yall beez doin?! I hope you are liking the plot so far and the story! Please vote!!! Please tell other people about his book too! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 Izzy

Cher's P.O.V.

Did he really just say what I thought he said. He didn't mean it....did he?

"Did you hear me?" , Nick said and leaned in closer to me than he was. I couldn't respond it was too much.

"Y-Yeah" , I stuttered. 

"I love you" , he repeated. He loved me? What kind of game is he playing? Does he even know what he is saying? Is he going mad?

"I don't know what to say" , I said then kinda backed up away from him.

"I love you" , he said again which made me almost fall but he quickly came to me and held me up. Was he joking? He had to be! He doesn't love me he hates me. He bullies me. But didn't he just say he never wanted to bully me. Should I give him a chance? Oh God! What am I suppose to say back. 

"I love you too?" , It came more out as a question than a comment. He stood there kinda sad that I didn't feel the same....well I do....but not a lot. He bullied me! I just can't forgive him for that.....Can I?

"You don't feel the same do you?" , he said then let go of me. I wanted to go comfort him....but he bullied me. What was the point!? 

"I do" , I admited. His face just shot up after that and he smiled a bit. I gave a small one back. 

Nick's P.O.V.

Did she really feel the same? I love her and she just said she felt the same. I smiled at her and she gave a small one back. I hate that she is being nice to me after all I have done to her. She deserves better than me and I am not better except to her now but she needs someone who will not bully her.

"You don't deserve me" , I said which made her walk over to me and pat me on the back and rub small circles on my back. 

"What do you mean?" , she said and thought I meant it in a bad way.

"I mean you don't deserve a dumbass who bullies you" , I said and she came in for a hug which I gladly excepted. She ended up snifflinf and I brought her head up. She was crying. 

"Whats wrong?" , I asked her as she balled her eyes out on my chest.

"I don't know...its just you" , she said then backed away but my grip on her was to tight so she wouldn't get out. She then whimpers a little but then I pick her up bridal style and I took her up to my room where she could rest.

"What about me?" , I asked when I set her on my bed. She laid down and stared at me with tear stained cheeks. 

"Its just you bully me one day then your in love with me....Whats going on?" , she said then put her head in my pillow and screamed. I then laid down next to her and hugged her tightly. She then started crying again. But to stop her I smashed my lips onto hers. She was surprised at first but then kissed back. She then fell asleep in my arms as she was crying then it was completly silent. I kissed her lips then decided to fall asleep with her. So I did.

Authors note: Hey I'm sorry it was a short chapter guys....I will make the next one a bit longer. I love you guys and I hope you are liking the drama so far! LOVE YOU GUYS! YALL ARE AMAZEBEANS! <3 Izzy