Chapter 19 - One Direction

Hey guys!! I just watched my friend act.......It was....um great? I'm kidding guys she was great! So I hope you guys will like this chapter! Sorry that Nick and Cher are in an argument! PLEASE. DON'T . KILL . ME.!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  <3 Izzy

Nick's P.O.V. 

I can't believe I'm being such a jerk! Why am I acting like this!? This just reminds me about what happened when I bullied her. DAMN! I can't stop thinking about how much I hurt her. Now she is going to the mall with some guy who's name is Zayn. Apparently he is part of One direction. I never liked that band.   (A/N Once again I had to choose a celebrity and I got Zayn Malik so....yeah. I think One direction is pretty good. But there not my favorite)  

I got off the couch and headed upstairs to see Cher getting ready to leave for the mall. Should I go? To make her happy and to say sorry.

"I'll go with you Cher" , I said and wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned in for a kiss. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled into the kiss. I then broke the kiss and put my nose on her.

"I'm sorry...for the way I have been acting" , I said and she smiled.

"No Nick I'm sorry...I'm the one who pushed it to the point to where you hated me" , she said. That broke my heart. She thought I hated her.

"I would never hate you babe...don't ever think that again." , I said and kissed her again. She was in denim shorts and a crop top. I broke the kiss and she smiled again.

"Now this Zayn guy won't get in the way...will he?" , I asked and she smiled knowing I was overprotective of her. She smiled a little.

"We used to date...But I broke up with him because I was really busy with my music. But since I have you he won't mess with us." , she said. Thank the Lord! He can go freaking someone else. 

"So are you going to get dressed or are you gonna wear that?" , she said and chuckled a little. I sighed and smiled.

"I am going to change!" , I said with a laugh and gave her a peck on the lips. She smiled as we pulled away. I then kissed her nose and ran off to the bathroom to get dressed into jeans and a white v-neck. I walked out and we got into the car and drove off.

Cher's P.O.V.

We made it to the mall and Zayn was there smiling at me and Nick. I smiled back and Nick just stared at him. He then grabbed my hand. Zayn noticed that I had him with me and his smile disappeared. 

"Hey"  , I said.

"Hey yeah Cher...can I talk to you alone?", he said and I nodded and he brung me to a different store. I saw Nick staring at us through the corner of my eye. 

"Cher who is he?"

"Oh thats my boyfriend Nick" , I said.

"Oh your boyfriend?" , he said like he got sad. He now had a broken look on his face.

"Yeah..Is there" , I said but then was cut off.

"I thought you said friend on the phone not boyfriend" , he said angrily.

"No I said boyfriend...And why does it matter if I have a boyfriend...You did cheat on me!" , I said. I know I lied to Nick saying I was busy with music but...I didn't want him to beat Zayns ass.

"Yeah well that was when we were younger! I learned from my mistakes Cher! Do you forgive me!?" , he said and sighed. 

"Yes I do forgive you! But I don't love you as a boyfriend. I love you more as a friend." , I said. I know Zayn cheated on me and Nick bullied me...but Nick is always there for me. Zayn would be gone most the time if he was my boyfriend. He was always when he went on tour all the time. Then all of a sudden I saw Harry , Naill , Louis , and Liam. I smiled at them and they smiled back.