Chapter 31 - Stop Everything!

Hey guys!! I know I didn't update tuesday! I had no time so I had to update today. Don't worry I will update wednesday this time! I hope you guys are liking whats happening in this story!! <3 Izzy

Harry's P.O.V.

WTF! He is here. I am kinda tired of it! I'm tired of Cher too! She is pretty but when she has all this going on. I don't want to be here for her if this is her life. I sound terrible!

Cher's P.O.V.

He is freaking here! I hate life so much! I held on to Harry's arm tightly. He was so caring for me. I then was picked up bridal style from Harry. When I was he ran out of the mall and to his car. I was put in the car then he came in the car. I then saw Nick get in the front of the car to stop us from driving. Harry looked frustrated. 

"Go" , Harry said.

"What?" , I said. I looked into Nick's eyes. Those beautiful green eyes. Stop! He cheated on you! I then look at him closely. Then I see the regret in his eyes. He was feeling really guilty. GOOD! He needs too! I look back at Harry. 

"Tell him to stop" , Harry said. I got out of the car and Harry handed me a umbrella. I smiled at him and he smiled back but it looked like he was upset. Then when I went to go to Nick by the entrance of the mall. He left. He left me here! Harry left me here with Nick! I turn back and look at Nick who was angry. He had his fist up.

"What the hell did he leave you?!" , he asked angry. I flinched. 

"I-I",  I said then ran off into the mall. I went into the girls bathroom so that Nick wouldn't follow me. I took out my notebook that I write my songs in. I was tired and I decided to write everything down on how I felt.

Do you remember what he said?

I do, he told you, he never ever hurt you.

Oh here we go again

Another break up, make up, when you gonna wake up.

I'm gonna be the one to call him out. 

Look how many times he let you down.

when's he gonna learn to be a real man.

I'll be one to say your beautiful.

One more word he never said it all.

I'm just sayin you need to go 

Forget that boy! Forget that boy! we know that boy ain't good enough for you.

Your holding back tears in your eyes.

That boy wanna fight but I never see him fight for you

He'll never realize what he's got until its gone

And he'll loose you forever.

Girl you'll be alright!

Forget that boy!!

Girl don't you know you set the tone.

I'll make you stop that, fight back, he won't get away with that.

Look who's ringing up your phone.

You wanna call that. Leave that. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Its funny how the tables turn

when he's the one who left you home

You'll find your one real man and go 

Foget that boy! Forget that boy!