Chapter 7 - The party

Hey guys! How yall doin? I'm doin great and I hope you all are too. I have just ended my other book and it is AMAZEBEANS! I hope you all can check it out!! So I hope you all enjoy this chapter!! <3 Izzy

Cher's P.O.V.

I sat up from bed and all the thoughts were going in my head from two days ago. Yeah it has been two days since Nick was being so nice to me. Was he just doing that because he was at my house and he had to respect me? No because he would have not cared weather it was my house or not. I sat there just wondering. Sam then walked in with her dress.

"Lets get ready now!" , she said as she handed me my dress.

"Why? The party is in like 5 hours", I said as she then set my dress down on my bed. She had a house key so she could get in. So she came over a lot. She was pretty excited about it.

"Well I want to go show off a bit" , she said as she then started to change. 

"Then are dresses get ruined" , I said then she turned around to realize I was right.

"Yeah I didn't think of that" , she said then changed the subject.

"So what was up with Nick and you two days ago? I have been meaning to ask you but I didn't wanna make you feel weird but now I can't hold it in" , she just had to change it to that kind of subject! Didn't she! I thought about it for a moment and had nothing to say.

"Um...um....I don't know he was just all of a sudden nice", I said not bringing up the part where he kissed my cheek. She nodded and luckily didn't notice my face when I hide stuff from people.

Sams P.O.V.

I think Cher was hiding something. I just didn't wanna say anything about it. What did Nick do to her? If he hurt her I am going to kill him! Well at least he better not have hurt her! I then put my dress back and walked into the living room to see Dralia sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Hey you finally done with that weirdo" , she said. I really wanted to say something back to her but she would have caused some drama. I have no idea what to do about Dralia sometimes. I finally grabbed my purse and headed out the door with Dralia.

Nicks P.O.V.

Its been two days since I have been at Cher's house and I have been seeing her at school but I don't say anything mean to her. The guys have been asking me why but I never reply. The party is in 4 hours and I have to go get something for the party. I also need to see if Cher will like me. I'm thinking also about playing Spin the Bottle. I wonder if Cher is going. Is she? Yeah I think Sam will make her or something. I can't stop thinking about her! She is so pretty and I treat her like sh*t. I need to make it up to her. At the party? Yeah at the party!

Cher's P.O.V.

I sat there for a few moments then I decided to get up and get ready. I needed to look good for the party. So I got in the shower and took and 15 minute one too. Just to make sure I was clean. I then got out and dried my hair and curled them into big curly waves. Then I put on some makeup and a smokey eye look. Then I slip on my dress. It was now 7 p.m and the party was in 15 minutes. So I got in the car with Sam and we both looked hot! Literally HOT! We both got to the party and well...it was....outside. GREAT! FLACKING GREAT! We then got out of the car and she ran off somewhere. There were people drinking and some who were already drunk and some were still sober. I just stood there awkwardly. No one has givin me a dirty look yet....surprisingly. Everyone was just staring at me like I was cinderella or something. I had a beautiful dress on but it isn't like cinderella. More like slutterella. It shows to much skin and there are a lot of guys staring at me. Then in the distance I saw Nick. He then saw me as well. Pleas don't walk over here......please don't walk over here. Oh look he's walking over here. GREAT! He then made it to me and smiled. I gave him a confused look and raised one of my eyebrows in suspicousness. ( If thats a word...lol ) I then wanted to back away but he grabbed my arm and we were now in the middle of a tree area. No one was around...............FLACKING GREAT! I am so freaked out of what he is gonna do. Is he gonna hurt me? Is he gonna a horny teenager and try something. I then was cut off by thoughts when Nick leaned in and kissed me. It was soft and passionate. Do I like it? There are fireworks all in my stomach and the kiss felt.....good. I really like it. He then tried to go deeper in the kiss but I broke the kiss and went running off back to the party.

Authors note: HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all liked this chapter! Was it good? Please leave a comment below!!!!!! Also follow me on instagram! Trust_god_forever12 <3 Izzy